[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh he's a better player than that though. Yes he has problems with tunneling but I think it's far more likely he pushed scum enough and then defaulted to being loud and wrong in order to survive. Scum probably killed Naomi because she's unlynchable, Ultra not dying there instead is pretty egregious imo.
I mean I can buy him being hostile and that angle (tanking his play). Probably not gonna easily come around to him as mafia tho.

I see, then Sallu should be in the clear then if he gave us scum

So we have him and flower as confirmed townies then, that's something to work with.

Actually, do we have a up to date list of who is still alive?

From my PoV of the players I've seen, I like Prof, Ultra and Pot Goblin so far, rest I've not made too much of an opinion on.

I recall seeing some sentiment where you were on the PoE, Juliet, last phase, but from where I stand I don't really got any bad vibes yet.

Rest are up in the air for me at this point in time
I don't know why I was in poe yesterday because most of the list was not explained. I think it was mainly because of Luka who kept repeating to vote me, it felt like I was in a thunderdome with Luka and he flipped mafia.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How do you reconcile Ripped being scum with his approach to Polar',d wagon? He joined Ultra there as second vote.
I think he could easily want to get ahead of that and push it not expecting it to ignite and take over Gad. He talked a lot about how terrible the Gad wagon was but has given no specific reasoning for it. Which tells me he knows the positionals of it all and was playing for that. He probably was genuine in his anger at Flower, and to a lesser extent at Prof. There are lots of issues with his reads - his pushes are mostly surface level wherein he's looking for credit for being on the right side of Day 1. Also Polar had some posts where he was positioning strongly against Luka and Cal, so he could just decide to bus and wash his hands of him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.