[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Is Flower suddenly arguing fake write ups don't exist in SRM, after I postulated the existance of a fake write up

Boy sure sounds convenient!

Question for the room - what did Flower's game removal accomplish for scum?
I'm pretty sure someone told me last phase, either Naomi or Prof that there was in fact fake WUs in this game

I take it you believe there's a world where Flower's removal was for theatrics?

At this stage off of a Luka scum flip? (And Ekko is gone), unlikely rn unless I decide to make it happen lol (this isn’t meant as arrogance, those 3 just aren’t getting the votes without me saying yes let’s do it I feel)
I'm sure mafia are trying their very, very, very hardest to eliminate Ratchet from the game. Don't let that nagging feeling in the back of your head get to you prof! Shhhhh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You didn't push him to a lynch, so what's your point here?

Nobody is listening to me anyway. They're all too low level.
Well now your argument is getting silly - your premise is that I could afford to distance away from Luka because Polar Bear is outed, when I would have been setting him up for a bus since Day 1. It's pretty clear to me that there isn't much thought out into this accusation - the idea that I would bus for survival from the position I was in as opposed to helping Luka get deeper (with you being one of his biggest defenders no less) only works if you believe me to be a scum player that prioritises his own survival over his team winning.

Not to be arrogant here but I'm the best scum player in this game, and 2nd place for that (probably you) isn't all that close historically. If you're going ti argue that I'm scum, you ought to be able to explain a motive that is feasible, because I would for sure have a gameplan in place.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The vibe of the thread does feel off lmao, I feel like I'm watching a rendition of the 3 spidermans pointing at each other

Ultra just seems opressed here lmao

What are the odds Ratchet/ LM are actually scum just trying to psyop town into lynching Ultra here

The vibe of the thread does feel off lmao, I feel like I'm watching a rendition of the 3 spidermans pointing at each other

What are the odds Ratchet/ LM are actually scum just trying to psyop town into lynching Ultra here
Read Ratchet's posts about Luka and tell me they can be partners plausibly.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Where have I tried to lynch Ultra? I have him Town/Indie. He's not someone I want lynched until another 2-3 scum have flipped.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't see any reason why Ultra as scum/ Indie would clear me for no reason when I was an easy target to go for

I'm starting to feel more confident about this direction;

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

Status
Not open for further replies.