[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low key Xenos with 3 pokemon one as a legendary when that’s very similar to the two scum flips has me side eyeing despite play based reads lol
it’s not as strange when you consider I submitted mostly legendaries/mythicals and the only one I didn’t you could still confuse for a legendary for their prominent role in a certain Pokemon movie :catlewd:

I shot for the stars and I was rewarded for my ambition I guess lol (though really I just like a lot of legendary designs regardless of their power).

Pretty sure that was the plan yesterday. I've come into this day ready for it which is why I did some extra reading today.
I’m more inclined to lynch Cal or Melkor regardless. Especially after you’ve changed your position on Juliet (which is something I became slightly wary about over the night thinking she’s maybe more likely to be town but you came to that conclusion too today)

Yeah, you should be ignored from now.
You lied straight to my face, here is the host statement:

I cant answer this question.
This is in direct response to me asking if Write ups can be edited. Frankly there's no way to miscontrue this, if this wasn't a bastard game, this should be a simple yes/no

You asked for an amp and faked a death on yourself.

Why do mafia temporarily game remove you for? What do they gain wasting that ability?

The vibe of the thread does feel off lmao, I feel like I'm watching a rendition of the 3 spidermans pointing at each other

Ultra just seems opressed here lmao

What are the odds Ratchet/ LM are actually scum just trying to psyop town into lynching Ultra here
We are opressing Ultra because of his toxic masculanity, we are pro-feminists!

You lied straight to my face, here is the host statement:

This is in direct response to me asking if Write ups can be edited. Frankly there's no way to miscontrue this, if this wasn't a bastard game, this should be a simple yes/no

You asked for an amp and faked a death on yourself.

Why do mafia temporarily game remove you for? What do they gain wasting that ability?
You can’t be serious lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Read Ratchet's posts about Luka and tell me they can be partners plausibly.
Too much work, if there's something you want me to read then I'd kindly ask to provide them to me

I am going off of current events alone, I have no context other than from when I started
Where have I tried to lynch Ultra? I have him Town/Indie. He's not someone I want lynched until another 2-3 scum have flipped.
That's why I said psyop, you're just trying to hypnotize town into finding him without doing the dirty work yourself

Well now your argument is getting silly - your premise is that I could afford to distance away from Luka because Polar Bear is outed, when I would have been setting him up for a bus since Day 1. It's pretty clear to me that there isn't much thought out into this accusation - the idea that I would bus for survival from the position I was in as opposed to helping Luka get deeper (with you being one of his biggest defenders no less) only works if you believe me to be a scum player that prioritises his own survival over his team winning.

Not to be arrogant here but I'm the best scum player in this game, and 2nd place for that (probably you) isn't all that close historically. If you're going ti argue that I'm scum, you ought to be able to explain a motive that is feasible, because I would for sure have a gameplan in place.
Your vote on Day 1 ended on Gad. There's nothing silly about thinking you could bus him D3 to recuperate some lost credit. WUT

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Too much work, if there's something you want me to read then I'd kindly ask to provide them to me

I am going off of current events alone, I have no context other than from when I started

That's why I said psyop, you're just trying to hypnotize town into finding him without doing the dirty work yourself
Okay well feel free to vote for me then.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Seriously ask yourself what a 1 cycle game remove does except for clear flower

How does this advance mafia's wincon at all
"She's annoying me so get her out, she's already cleared to due her earlier posts anyway"

That's pretty much exactly what, say, Cal would think.

He used his ability to make a chat with me but there's barely any talking, I said I found his reasoning for it somewhat suspicious. His chat comes with the side effect of people in the chat being unable to harm one another, so I questioned why he used it on someone he town read without having anything in particular he wanted to discuss. His reasoning was that he will have something to discuss, down the line.
@MangoSenpai Ratchet about Luka day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.