Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I’ve got so many set ups I’ve mostly cooked that are sitting around bc I just never decided to go ahead and run anyway of them.
Nice. I know i’d procrastinate my ass off actually trying to think about game balance between a bunch of different roles as a host lol. so having a lot of that work already done saves you a lot of time.

I need to read Undead Unluck still lol
I would highly recommend it! It reminds me a ton of both Hunter X Hunter and Jojo. Tons of very strategic team fights, a really good power system, bizarre scenarios, and fun characters :)

Sold

By the way what’s your PoE rn? (Not to get off of pleasant side topics lol). Realized I’ve not bothered to talk to most of the game about the game all day to get input lol
Off the top of my head (and I might feel a little different if I took the time to re-read the thread past the bit of skimming I did at work, but fuck it): Juliet, Red Night, Reloaded, Mangosenpai.

And heck I’ll throw in a wild card. Alwaysmind.

I feel like he’s easy to forget (I don’t think I’ve seen him in most of the recent PoEs) and although he usually rolls town, he also usually acts the exact same regardless of alignment.

Off the top of my head (and I might feel a little different if I took the time to re-read the thread past the bit of skimming I did at work, but fuck it): Juliet, Red Night, Reloaded, Mangosenpai.

And heck I’ll throw in a wild card. Alwaysmind.

I feel like he’s easy to forget (I don’t think I’ve seen him in most of the recent PoEs) and although he usually rolls town, he also usually acts the exact same regardless of alignment.
What do you think of the Luka/Juliet stuff?

What do you think of the Luka/Juliet stuff?
Not impossible to be bussing, though I do admit it would take more effort than most of the scum team has shown so far.

I also remember there being an interaction between Juliet and Ratchet where Ratchet commented on how similar their PoEs except for them having each other as scum. Yet I don’t think that’s swayed Ratchet to take Juliet out of his PoE.

Not impossible to be bussing, though I do admit it would take more effort than most of the scum team has shown so far.

I also remember there being an interaction between Juliet and Ratchet where Ratchet commented on how similar their PoEs except for them having each other as scum. Yet I don’t think that’s swayed Ratchet to take Juliet out of his PoE.
Ratchet has moved Juliet to probably town today.

Fwiw, I know bussing isn’t Juliet’s style, and while it could always be a change up, it would have been some pretty serious mutual hard bussing. Juliet is actually the one who truly cemented his lynch by drawing attention to his Eevee posts from D1

She’s def not in my immediate PoE rn. Neeko/Mango I think is town. Between Neeko coming out of nowhere to help lynch Polar D1 to Ultra saying he’s giving them a mech clear.

For the rest of your PoE, including AM, I can agree. Where do you have Melkor?

Ratchet has moved Juliet to probably town today.

Fwiw, I know bussing isn’t Juliet’s style, and while it could always be a change up, it would have been some pretty serious mutual hard bussing. Juliet is actually the one who truly cemented his lynch by drawing attention to his Eevee posts from D1
That’s a great point. Can’t believe I forgot about that..

She’s def not in my immediate PoE rn. Neeko/Mango I think is town. Between Neeko coming out of nowhere to help lynch Polar D1 to Ultra saying he’s giving them a mech clear.
For the rest of your PoE, including AM, I can agree. Where do you have Melkor?
Melkor is probably just scum. I didn’t leave him out of my PoE to imply I trust him. I think I just have him pre-flipped in my head at this point.

That reminds me though I haven’t voted yet [Vote Lynch: Lord Melkor]

Am I the only person reading Luka town? I thought we all came to that conclusion day 1, did I miss something?

I defended Luka because I feel strongly that he's town.

I haven't misrespresented the truth. My vote on Gad was very early when he already had a wagon going. And then I was very busy and didn't make it in time to change to polar. It's as simple as that.

I like to know why everyone scum reads you.

So based of this, Luka, Emil and Juliet are prolly town or not part of your faction. Cal could still be part of your faction or on enemy team. Hmmmmmmmmmm
I like his early posts and I just get a town vibe from him.
I did not. I didn't like the level of frustration/annoyance his posts felt to be lacking to me. Maybe I have been overbiased to the read of him off that and can't see it as well, but that is why I have him as scum
Let's shake things up

Vote Psylocke

A team left in Melkor, Red Night, AM, Reloaded for immediate PoE is doing jack all.

Not entirely comfortable with it as it seems to easy.
Understandable. I will think on it some more, and try to see if I can get back to you with who else could reasonably be included.

I’m probably going to get to sleep relatively soon though. So have a good night :sweat:

Understandable. I will think on it some more, and try to see if I can get back to you with who else could reasonably be included.

I’m probably going to get to sleep relatively soon though. So have a good night :sweat:
Fwiw that’s my main PoE as of this very moment as well lol. I’m saying I just don’t feel great about it

I need to crash before too long but I’m still sipping on a monster for some reason so…

Pokemon Unbound all night it is lol

Then why did my tracking failed on him, after an RPS. Why would Town have such passive?
🤷‍♂️

I’m sure he’ll say it had nothing to do with him

Fwiw he’s gone into super AtE and super toxicity today that I have reservations it comes from scum unless he’s the biggest scum bag in mafia lol.

I’m not positive he’s town, but it gives me some serious doubts to being scum. Although Ratchet & Flower insist it isn’t clearing so make up your own conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.