Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate mafia lol. Cal legit be ruining my Mother’s Day lol.

I need to quit getting talked into these and stay on the grass lol.
I offered you the chance to substantiate your read on me outside of "Ratchet said" and you failed to do it, no respect for that and I'm not just going to lie down and accept being mislynched off the back of it

I offered you the chance to substantiate your read on me outside of "Ratchet said" and you failed to do it, no respect for that and I'm not just going to lie down and accept being mislynched off the back of it
That’s nothing to do with all the personal stuff lol. That started yesterday.

Im fine with you pushing back. But you’ve been toxic all game. And I get it it’s whatever lol. But I don’t like the shit and I let it piss me off. Which I know is why you do it but it’s no fun for me.

It also affects me working with you bc there adds a layer of spite to things whether it should or not. And not game throwing spite but “I def ain’t losing to a piece of shit” spite that puts a chip on my shoulder

Like you’ll get no issues going tit for tat over game related content. But you’ve been toxic all game.

If something is affecting you irl to make you this way this game for some reason I’m sorry for you lol. Hope it gets better

That’s nothing to do with all the personal stuff lol. That started yesterday.

Im fine with you pushing back. But you’ve been toxic all game. And I get it it’s whatever lol. But I don’t like the shit and I let it piss me off. Which I know is why you do it but it’s no fun for me.

It also affects me working with you bc there adds a layer of spite to things whether it should or not. And not game throwing spite but “I def ain’t losing to a piece of shit” spite that puts a chip on my shoulder
Then if you want to lynch me because I'm a piece of shit and ratchet said it's okay then go ahead and do it

Don't pretend you're playing to your win condition though

Then if you want to lynch me because I'm a piece of shit and ratchet said it's okay then go ahead and do it

Don't pretend you're playing to your win condition though
I am. Everything I’ve done is for wincon. But it definitely adds a layer of “I’d rather kill myself than let this person get away with it if they’re scum” that makes it harder to back down

I want to win. I wouldn’t no life and waste so much time posting here if I didn’t care a LOT about winning these stupid meaningless games lol.

But I also especially don’t want to lose to someone who took a bunch of shots at me. Bc it would eat me alive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.