[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either someone acted against and you didn't detect him. Either you're lying.
I only detect first Pokemon that visits me. But what are the chances, similiar ability player visits me same night? Or if a player with same ability exists at all.

Let's say you indeed did as you are claiming..then I'd have got my result? Right.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I only detect first Pokemon that visits me. But what are the chances, similiar ability player visits me same night? Or if a player with same ability exists at all.

Let's say you indeed did as you are claiming..then I'd have got my result? Right.
The fact you know Regigigas targeted you, and Red Night claims to have done so with a protect which resolves after a rolecrush, says enough to me.

Only thing that don't add up if RN is scum why would he come out with this info, scums not reading the game or he's one to just barge in the thread?

Or Super RM happened. But if we start thinking that way..then we can't trust anything at all.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

I'll assume you're lying then.
Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa.

Ratchet

Only thing that don't add up if RN is scum why would he come out with this info, scums not reading the game or he's one to just barge in the thread?

Or Super RM happened. But if we start thinking that way..then we can't trust anything at all.
It's very possible he's not reading the game or claimed to play into the WIFOM aspect.

Ratchet

This thing is in Night wu.

Only one of my ability is here, even though i submitted two.

This is the tracking one. It failed.

My ability from this day phase also didn't show up. Clarifying from host if he missed it, or it failed/rc'ed.
If the wording says "the first person targeting you" then it should be by resolution. You can ask Fuji to clarify though.

Status
Not open for further replies.