[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only talk to me once you decide to own up for the anger you caused me and change your UN.
You mean the anger you caused yourself by playing like such and getting called out for it?

Not changing my username. UN bets are bottom tier mafia play. It's a good thing this is SRM or I woulda lynched you. Kek

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did someone busdrove Ratchet day 1?
If so, I can see why Luka would neighbor his scummate and Ratchet using this to bus Luka. Again, I’m not focus on Ratchet’s play but Luka’s.
Also if someone busdrive me with another player, they would have said so when Luka confirmed to use his chat on me. So unless this mystery busdriver is also scum and knows that Luka couldn't have targeted me, your only real option here is to claim that it was done intentionally. Which, sure, good luck with that one.

Also if someone busdrive me with another player, they would have said so when Luka confirmed to use his chat on me. So unless this mystery busdriver is also scum and knows that Luka couldn't have targeted me, your only real option here is to claim that it was done intentionally. Which, sure, good luck with that one.
There was only one action with 2 ??? all of cycle 1 anyway.

Ratchet

@Psylocke Seeing as you're still lurking, you gotta do more than this to get my lynch. Quick! He's going to get away with it again! Ultra and surely Cal will vote there and Prof will too, just need to convince a couple more players...!

Ratchet

I will say if Psychic turns out to be scum I'm just going to laugh. Would probably lynch her if the game isn't over with Cal/AM/Melkor/Red Night all dead.

Ratchet

@Ratchet can you paraphrase your chat with Luka?
There was only 3 pages. First page I told him I was sus of him and that his reasoning didn't line up for me. Then he proceeded to make a bunch of catch up posts in there. Posted his reads that he later posted to the thread. Said he could Mason another player, then said he would pick Ultra. Then we discussed his claim as it was happening in the thread.

In the second chat, it was made and then when I asked why we had two, he just said "chatception". Nothing else was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.