Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I haven't refused to full claim, I've said I'll do it once you provide the receipts I've just once again asked for or admit you're purely spite reading me. Either one would get you a full claim and you've not done it.
I just told you. You‘ve done this shit before. And you yourself said you‘ll be sheeping Lultra. If you hadn’t sheeped him on Polar people would have asked questions and tied you to him immediately. It‘s also why you don’t get much credit for supporting that when you by your own admission were just sheeping him.

You yourself put yourself into a position which forced you to join the wagon somehow. As for Luka you had the breathing room to defend him as Lultra didn’t push there. It‘s stupid to tie yourself to a player as scum, but your play and votes also fit a scum player who did just that.

There was also you constantly going back and forth on my slot, shading Lultra by accusing him of faking this entire shit on me.

I could make a list of things which make you look even worse. So again, gonna claim to confirmed Town now or not?

I will say if Psychic turns out to be scum I'm just going to laugh. Would probably lynch her if the game isn't over with Cal/AM/Melkor/Red Night all dead.
Ratchet, you’ve been leaking evil since day 1. If you’re not mafia then you’re hostile indie.

I just realized I haven’t drink my morning monster on that note. No wonder I feel like death

Sub 6 hours of sleep and no energy drink
Have you tried Ghost? I heard it’s good.

I just told you. You‘ve done this shit before. And you yourself said you‘ll be sheeping Lultra. If you hadn’t sheeped him on Polar people would have asked questions and tied you to him immediately. It‘s also why you don’t get much credit for supporting that when you by your own admission were just sheeping him.

You yourself put yourself into a position which forced you to join the wagon somehow. As for Luka you had the breathing room to defend him as Lultra didn’t push there. It‘s stupid to tie yourself to a player as scum, but your play and votes also fit a scum player who did just that.

There was also you constantly going back and forth on my slot, shading Lultra by accusing him of faking this entire shit on me.

I could make a list of things which make you look even worse. So again, gonna claim to confirmed Town now or not?
You keep saying I've done this shit before but where are the receipts?

I was forced to join the wagon?

Let me get this straight, you think I was forced to join the Polar wagon?

I'd been AFK for 4 hours and I was forced to come online 30 minutes before EOD to start a CFD on my teammate over town?

Sit this one out you're useless

"CLAIM NOW!"

Status
Not open for further replies.