Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was outed at the time. I would think you likely aren’t teamed with him from this, but lawyering your team mates isn’t out of your scum play. See what you did with Polar in the Chunin exams and Watson/CP in MHA. Luka can’t defend himself very well as scum. Another thing is while you did vote Polar D1, at the time you first did it he wasn’t really in danger. You also refuse to claim to confirmed Town. It just isn’t a good look for you.
So you think it would be smart teamplay to put Polar in danger by throwing fuel on Ultra's tinder? Are you going to show me where I've ever, ever done this before in a plurality game where I could just just abstained and stayed afk?

You think I would be hypocritical enough to do this when I chastised Polar for bussing me in our last game together?

You want to ignore the testimonials of why this is something I would never do?

You think if Luka was already outed (I didn't even know he was outed tbh) it wouldn't make more sense for me to just say nothing rather than give reasons I think he's town?

He was outed at the time. I would think you likely aren’t teamed with him from this, but lawyering your team mates isn’t out of your scum play. See what you did with Polar in the Chunin exams and Watson/CP in MHA. Luka can’t defend himself very well as scum. Another thing is while you did vote Polar D1, at the time you first did it he wasn’t really in danger. You also refuse to claim to confirmed Town. It just isn’t a good look for you.
Also I haven't refused to full claim, I've said I'll do it once you provide the receipts I've just once again asked for or admit you're purely spite reading me. Either one would get you a full claim and you've not done it.

Also I haven't refused to full claim, I've said I'll do it once you provide the receipts I've just once again asked for or admit you're purely spite reading me. Either one would get you a full claim and you've not done it.
I thought you also said you were gonna be the bigger person and go ahead and do it, or did I misread that?

Players (21/26)
1- Yoho
3- Kiku
6- Ratchet
7- Red Night
10- Mashiro Blue
15- Mr. Reloaded
16- Sallucion
17- Yo Tan Wa
18- Juliet
20- Alwaysmind
22- Lord Melkor