Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc they messed up and werent in charge of their own actions and didn’t double check their homework for lying about usage

And before you tell me scum will be more careful, I counter, not scum who half ass bc I’ve seen them caught on such silly mistakes before
fair enough

i agree that I don't really put it out of his wheelhouse to blunder but would expect him to have support which is why i'm skeptical

Yeah. Ratchet was neighboured by his scum mate D1 instead of using that ability for Town cred and shot a Townie N1 to make himself look horrible.

Ok so why didn’t Luka vote Ratchet to save his life? I can see this as bussing to save Polar.
Where is our Vig, Psychic?
Didn’t he get lynch Day 1?
He used it on me twice, Psychic. And nobody claimed to busdrive me, no. Would you like to try again?
You guys did a good job diverting attention from Polar who had valuable pokemons.
Also if someone busdrive me with another player, they would have said so when Luka confirmed to use his chat on me. So unless this mystery busdriver is also scum and knows that Luka couldn't have targeted me, your only real option here is to claim that it was done intentionally. Which, sure, good luck with that one.
Luka was a bad scum player and you used this to bus him. I would to as scum.
I read him town early game.
@Psylocke Seeing as you're still lurking, you gotta do more than this to get my lynch. Quick! He's going to get away with it again! Ultra and surely Cal will vote there and Prof will too, just need to convince a couple more players...!
Lol sounds like you know I’m 100% town.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
You telling me Red Night was paying enough attention he should stomp Luka but not enough attention to know he’s uh, dead?
He was not dead when I used my stomp on Luka. I used it during Night 2. I didn't use a RPS ability during Night 3. That's why Yo Tan Wa saying I used a RPS ability on them is wrong.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Only the game remove blunder would be a blunder. I misunderstood his claim in my skim/lack of caffeine fueled state and he didn’t try to stomp a dead Luka lol
Game remove wouldn't be a blunder. It was originally a kill, and Flower downgraded actions on her, so it downgraded from a kill into a game removal. Typically it downgrades into a rolecrush but I could see it going in this direction instead.

Game remove wouldn't be a blunder. It was originally a kill, and Flower downgraded actions on her, so it downgraded from a kill into a game removal. Typically it downgrades into a rolecrush but I could see it going in this direction instead.
I meant claiming to use an action on her while she was removed would be a blunder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.