Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you answer me as to why Red Night is scum I'm not seeing the mech as a gotcha like everyone else seems to be ?
The mech can be circumstantial, but everyone else or most players at least have him as scum, and the mech has his Pokemon visiting YTW with Red also having an RPS ability. There exists an explanation where he's town, but the two things combined make him the "safest" lynch today.

Bt
The mech can be circumstantial, but everyone else or most players at least have him as scum, and the mech has his Pokemon visiting YTW with Red also having an RPS ability. There exists an explanation where he's town, but the two things combined make him the "safest" lynch today.
Fair enough, I've no problem voting there if it means we don't lynch myself

Why would scum ever claim to use an ability on someone that is game removed other than to force twtbw reads?
Bc they messed up and werent in charge of their own actions and didn’t double check their homework for lying about usage

And before you tell me scum will be more careful, I counter, not scum who half ass bc I’ve seen them caught on such silly mistakes before

Status
Not open for further replies.