Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Red Nights claim = locked scum. But it definitely looks more like what I’d expect from a scum role than town at a glance with all the RPS and the double protect and even the slow start feels like the kind of thing Fuji likes to design some scum roles with

I don’t think Red Nights claim = locked scum. But it definitely looks more like what I’d expect from a scum role than town at a glance with all the RPS and the double protect and even the slow start feels like the kind of thing Fuji likes to design some scum roles with
Also the BP. That’s 3 self defense roles now and mine is confirmed.

read his ISO in one piece/water 7
I know he can play this way as town. But even in the OLF game where Ekko got him mislynched I felt a little bit more energy when Ekko faked mech on him than with Yo Tan here

I’ll skim the game maybe (or maybe not by day is about to start lol)

If you think he’s town what’s your scum PoE?

I know he can play this way as town. But even in the OLF game where Ekko got him mislynched I felt a little bit more energy when Ekko faked mech on him than with Yo Tan here

I’ll skim the game maybe (or maybe not by day is about to start lol)

If you think he’s town what’s your scum PoE?
he could be scum but this pile on doesn't seem to be based on much lol

like I could pretty easily be mislynched but instead everyone is piling on Red Night

I know that requires my perspective but it's another part of why I'm skeptical that he's scum, I'm hope I'm wrong because he's getting raw dogged right now

he could be scum but this pile on doesn't seem to be based on much lol

like I could pretty easily be mislynched but instead everyone is piling on Red Night

I know that requires my perspective but it's another part of why I'm skeptical that he's scum, I'm hope I'm wrong because he's getting raw dogged right now
I mean I can see it being a mislynch too. But if he’s town still what’s your PoE?

I’m running out of slots to make scum teams if you’re town, Ratchet’s town, Red Night is town, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.