[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So I don't really have much of an issue with Melkor except him rolling over like this. I was going to pull a pro gamer move but if he's so lethargic then I can't be bothered to do so. @Lord Melkor If you're town I expect a legacy here at the very least.

Ratchet

So I don't really have much of an issue with Melkor except him rolling over like this. I was going to pull a pro gamer move but if he's so lethargic then I can't be bothered to do so. @Lord Melkor If you're town I expect a legacy here at the very least.
I should clarify, I don't think he's that scummy. Some things I dislike but his claim seems fine to me, actions make sense etc. If he is town at the minimum that should be the last time Ultra gets a lynch of his choice this game.

I should clarify, I don't think he's that scummy. Some things I dislike but his claim seems fine to me, actions make sense etc. If he is town at the minimum that should be the last time Ultra gets a lynch of his choice this game.
> I only am allowed one mislynch per game but Ratchet is allowed a mislynch and a misvig

Totally fair

Pokemon is Ratata.

Pasive:
- Guts - my next ability is upgraded after I get rolecrushed or burned

- Tail Whip - I target a player and downgrade their next ability.
- Super Fang - I target a player and destroy one of their abilities x shots by half (1 shot)
- Sucker Punch - After the death of a townie, I can activate this ability and target a player, disabing their offensive abilities for a phase
- Laser Focus - I activate this ability to bypass the death requirement for Sucker Punch. (1 shot)

The melkor claim

Pokemon is Ratata.

Pasive:
- Guts - my next ability is upgraded after I get rolecrushed or burned

- Tail Whip - I target a player and downgrade their next ability.
- Super Fang - I target a player and destroy one of their abilities x shots by half (1 shot)
- Sucker Punch - After the death of a townie, I can activate this ability and target a player, disabing their offensive abilities for a phase
- Laser Focus - I activate this ability to bypass the death requirement for Sucker Punch. (1 shot)
@Flower

Ratchet

> I only am allowed one mislynch per game but Ratchet is allowed a mislynch and a misvig

Totally fair
You would have pushed exclusively town since Polar. Yes you should be stepping back, if you had any self awareness you'd be doing so (see: what I did day 2). Also you agreed with Gad being scum so I dunno why you act like you resisted that wagon much.

Status
Not open for further replies.