[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is your retirement (and I hope it's not, but I don't want you to be in a position where you feel bad about yourself) this could be our last day phase in the same game Prof. It ending in a Melkor roll over lynch is so tragic.
I’ll wind up in another Fuji game inevitably 💀

Honestly, I wish I could just retire from being town lol. Although it’s going to become a problem for me as my current scum tell is: seems mentally healthy by D3 lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One Pokemon I did submit but didn't get was Ultra Necrozma. its theme goes hard
:moonwalk:
I haven't played a Pokemon game since Omega Ruby. I liked that for the most part but the cut content left a bad taste in the end for me, just never had the urge to play more (though I tried Arceus for a bit and it was fine). Hopefully they do another Mystery Dungeon or something.

Recycle.
Copy Polar's role.
Use Recycle from that role to get another Copy.
Repeat until I have Infinte Copy Cats to get Infinite Kills by making copies of Ratchet.

Kill everyone :steef:.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’ll wind up in another Fuji game inevitably 💀

Honestly, I wish I could just retire from being town lol. Although it’s going to become a problem for me as my current scum tell is: seems mentally healthy by D3 lol
I don't really have any advice or something to help as I'm out of my depth there unfortunately. All I can say is you'll always be welcome as far as I'm concerned, here, discord DMs, when you finally play FFXIV etc.

I haven't played a Pokemon game since Omega Ruby. I liked that for the most part but the cut content left a bad taste in the end for me, just never had the urge to play more (though I tried Arceus for a bit and it was fine). Hopefully they do another Mystery Dungeon or something.
Yeah, another Mystery Dungeon would be awesome.

The gym leader theme from Sword and Shield is probably one of my Favourites though. Soooooo good.

I remember the person who made Undertale did some tracks for Sword and Shield. It's comforting to know whatever direction the new Pokemon games take it'll at least more likely than not still have some great music :super:

Status
Not open for further replies.