Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So she's weak because she got yolked up by a yonko worth nearly 4 billion that even Dark king Rayleigh didn't think he could beat?

I highly disagree but i respect your right to an opinion even if it's wrong

The Kuja fought a Yonko and Commanders alongside the Seraphim and Marines at the same time.

> Fodder

Are you joking?
Yes fodder. The seraphim was folding her army and would have folded her had coby not tried to talk things through

Her literally superior version S-Snake was right there. Hancock would have gotten folded
Post automatically merged:

Probably the only former warlords stronger than her are Mihawk and Law.
Jimbe, doffy, Mihawk, law, weevil,

It's not else buggy would have been vastly powerful.

Hax is hax. She sucks at everything else in comparison to heavier hitters.

Boa should be killed but then law should use his fruit transferring her consciences into s-snake thus making her have a stronger body

Yes fodder. The seraphim was folding her army and would have folded her had coby not tried to talk things through

Her literally superior version S-Snake was right there. Hancock would have gotten folded

Jimbe, doffy, Mihawk, law, weevil,

It's not else buggy would have been vastly powerful.

Hax is hax. She sucks at everything else in comparison to heavier hitters.

Boa should be killed but then law should use his fruit transferring her consciences into s-snake thus making her have a stronger body
the seraphim would've lost since they have no haki boa would stone them easy so no hancock wouldn't lose