Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So she's weak because she got yolked up by a yonko worth nearly 4 billion that even Dark king Rayleigh didn't think he could beat?

I highly disagree but i respect your right to an opinion even if it's wrong
yep not getting out of a simple chokehold means she's that weak

I'm no Hancock fan but she has a hax power that works against 99% of the verse :kayneshrug:

It's shame she couldn't use coa to cover her neck I guess Teach turned it off :suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Her having a bounty over 5th Yonko Luffy is kinda crazy but I don't see anything wrong with her having a bounty over mere commanders

F

Foul Legacy

She is the captain of the crew , Former warlord , Fought emperor Blackbeard , Got connection to legendary Rayleigh.

1.6B is fitting tbh.
We know how strong 1.5B luffy was , one shotted by kaidou. Captains bounty are usually inflated.

Yo, listen up. If we're going by your logic, then Weevil is also a fodder. He got taken out off-screen by Kizaru. That's even worse than getting defeated on-screen.

Come on, man. You can do better than that.

So she's weak because she got yolked up by a yonko worth nearly 4 billion that even Dark king Rayleigh didn't think he could beat?

I highly disagree but i respect your right to an opinion even if it's wrong
yep not getting out of a simple chokehold means she's that weak
Post automatically merged:

Yo, listen up. If we're going by your logic, then Weevil is also a fodder. He got taken out off-screen by Kizaru. That's even worse than getting defeated on-screen.

if weevil put up a fight against greenbull than it doesn't matter off screen or not

Ryo off screened Weevil. Kizaru still has never beaten anyone of importance