Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Foul Legacy

Her hax , She is strong against men.
She could neg sanji as well , regardless of the fact sanji tries to fight or not...

Stoic characters can win against her , like Zoro , Kata , Lucci

its really a waste to give her such high bounty since 1059 proves how weak she really is since she can't free herself from a simple chokehold a bounty like that should've given to weevil who's more powerful than her
A chokehold.... from Blackbeard.

I'm not even that much of a Hancock fan, but come on dude.

Her hax , She is strong against men.
She could neg sanji as well , regardless of the fact sanji tries to fight or not...

Stoic characters can win against her , like Zoro , Kata , Lucci
Momonga is stoic, he was affected. Namis stoic; she’d get turned to stone. Pacifistas are robots but it works against them.

F

Foul Legacy

Momonga is stoic, he was affected. Namis stoic; she’d get turned to stone. Pacifistas are robots but it works against them.
Pacista wasn't affected because they were horny or something.
Boa used Kicks and Arrows to damage them...
That sort of thing ain't happening with guys I have mentioned.

Momonga isn't stoic bud , neither is nami... do you understand what stoic means?
Character like Zoro , Katakuri , Lucci.

Yeah but it also didn't work on Luffy.

Sure, you could try to argue that Luffy's haki was too strong or smth, but that doesn't really check out since that would mean pre-TS Luffy (who hadn't even learned haki yet) had stronger haki than Yonko Blackbeard. And also no one was saying "Wow his haki must be too strong!" They were all saying "Wow this guy isn't attracted to Hancock!"

F

Foul Legacy

Sure, you could try to argue that Luffy's haki was too strong or smth, but that doesn't really check out since that would mean pre-TS Luffy (who hadn't even learned haki yet) had stronger haki than Yonko Blackbeard. And also no one was saying "Wow his haki must be too strong!" They were all saying "Wow this guy isn't attracted to Hancock!"
It wasn't because of haki.
Luffy isn't stoic but more like enlightened one type , doesn't care about sex or women.

It’s cause Luffys not sexually attracted to anyone. Boas powers don’t effect him

Any evidence of zoro , lucci and kata being attracted to women or hesitate to kill one?
Closest I can think of with Zoro is that Tashigi made him really flustered. Which I guess you can interpret however you want. Also Zoro isn't really comfortable with hurting women as shown in Punk Hazard.
With Lucci I got nothing.
As for Kata he might have a wife because Big Mom is basically trying to min max her family with eugenics.

F

Foul Legacy

Zoro hesitates to kill women all the time because they’re women… what most notably Monet and Tashigi.

Don’t try gifting other people Luffys immunities. Boa mentioned that the only person in the world her powers never affected was Luffy.
Naah bud. There's reason and levels to it.

Zoro never held back against Monet. Monet even thinks he won't attack A women but zoro proves her wrong.
Tashigi is ofc you know why.

It's not luffy immunity , It's different from luffy , Zoro is stoic , luffy isn’t.