[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She claimed it D3 when you got Ray and she thought you had a kill and she wanted you to resolve Cal.
Flower he isn't reading. How many times do I need to tell you that he needs to be ignored. All he is doing is pushing vanity lynches without evidence, tunneling them, and then when he's wrong, moves onto the next one. He is going to be what loses the game.

Flower he isn't reading. How many times do I need to tell you that he needs to be ignored. All he is doing is pushing vanity lynches without evidence, tunneling them, and then when he's wrong, moves onto the next one. He is going to be what loses the game.
You're posturing over something that isn't clear at all, she just claimed and Fuji has a bajillion actions that he is not thread marking mate

She claimed next action. If you didn’t perform anything after the Power Whip WU it should have affected your night action.
Well I think I performed 2 actions so that's kinda odd

Especially because I'm pretty certain one of those didn't get redirected

But scrutinizing that might be getting into the weeds depending on how host processes things

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote lynch Ratchet
Like how does this viy just go from pushing a townie that I didn't want lynched for most of the day, and then think "huh should have listened to Ratchet, nvm Ratchet must be scum anyway".

Tell you what, do lynch me today. And then either lynch this liability next, or better yet, unconditionally sheep my PoE. I guarantee better results than whatever this is.

PoE for reminder is AM/Reloaded/Red Night/Psychic/Ultra

Like how does this viy just go from pushing a townie that I didn't want lynched for most of the day, and then think "huh should have listened to Ratchet, nvm Ratchet must be scum anyway".

Tell you what, do lynch me today. And then either lynch this liability next, or better yet, unconditionally sheep my PoE. I guarantee better results than whatever this is.

PoE for reminder is AM/Reloaded/Red Night/Psychic/Ultra
Aye aye captain

Status
Not open for further replies.