Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What do you need to be enlightened about exactly? Sounds like you've read the game Mango.

You can't even begin to fathom how he could be scum? Sure?
Nah, I'm talking from the information that I have been exposed to.
I'll admit that I was wary at first as well, but with LM flipping town defending Ratchet and given quite reasonable pointers to why Ratchet being aligned with the flipped scums are unlikely.

It's not about not being able to fathom it, but rather I find it highly improbable.

Nah, I'm talking from the information that I have been exposed to.
I'll admit that I was wary at first as well, but with LM flipping town defending Ratchet and given quite reasonable pointers to why Ratchet being aligned with the flipped scums are unlikely.

It's not about not being able to fathom it, but rather I find it highly improbable.
What were you wary about Mango?

Soft Boiled is a healing move.
Well whatever got used on my crushed half my role and the only bit that was useful even though I apparently can't be crushed thanks to my passive. It's just bullshit. These games are designed for the host to be able to manipulate them

I'm done with SRM tbh

Also I got double action twice yesterday and apparently just lost them for ??? Reasons. Wasn't even specified to me that they expired

Just being cucked at every junction and I'm done putting my time and effort into it so I'm out

Well whatever got used on my crushed half my role and the only bit that was useful even though I apparently can't be crushed thanks to my passive. It's just bullshit. These games are designed for the host to be able to manipulate them

I'm done with SRM tbh

Also I got double action twice yesterday and apparently just lost them for ??? Reasons. Wasn't even specific to me that they expired

Just being cucked at every junction and I'm done putting my time and effort into it so I'm out
I didnt manipulate anything?

Rolecrush Immunity doesnt mean your abilities cant be destroyed.

You got double action and I told you usually abilities last a phase so I assumed you knew that.

I never manipulated anything in these game and this is frankly annoying to read you are insulting my integrity and everything I stand for.

And that is not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.