[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not targeted Yo Tan Wa this entire game. I rechecked my PM to be extra sure, but still no. I don’t know what the fuck is going on but I am town.

If my kill on Reloaded got delayed I’d like you to wait so we can see if it goes through.
Kinda feels like a genuine response here ngl

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Can you show me where you expressed this hesitation around Ratchet
It would be around here
The vibe of the thread does feel off lmao, I feel like I'm watching a rendition of the 3 spidermans pointing at each other

Ultra just seems opressed here lmao

What are the odds Ratchet/ LM are actually scum just trying to psyop town into lynching Ultra here
I don't see any reason why Ultra as scum/ Indie would clear me for no reason when I was an easy target to go for

I'm starting to feel more confident about this direction;

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
Where have I tried to lynch Ultra? I have him Town/Indie. He's not someone I want lynched until another 2-3 scum have flipped.
That's why I said psyop, you're just trying to hypnotize town into finding him without doing the dirty work yourself
Okay well feel free to vote for me then.
In around these pages LM also points out what I've mentioned about Ratchet's interactions with Luka, which made me think that it probably just isn't Ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd still like to kill Psychic too if the game doesn't end after those three die. I really am struggling with Xenos actually being scum, but I guess we all have our blind spots. I just can't think of an explanation.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Fujishiro if this is the Bastard-Ish mechanic you were mentioning, some kind of ability that makes my flavor show up in an investigation when I haven’t done anything with said Pokemon then I am not amused. I was really enjoying the game up to this point but this will require a lot of explanation for me to not see it as some Grade A BS.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Who else could it even be after that? Mango probably not unless Magic is just a terrible teammate, nah. Pot, nah. Prof, nah. Juliet? Probably not? Unless? Kiku nah. Orca?

So the absolutely most stretched out PoE is AM/Reloaded/Xenos/Psychic/Juliet/Orca?

@Fujishiro if this is the Bastard-Ish mechanic you were mentioning, some kind of ability that makes my flavor show up in an investigation when I haven’t done anything with said Pokemon then I am not amused. I was really enjoying the game up to this point but this will require a lot of explanation for me to not see it as some Grade A BS.
Hmm. As scum this would be an odd post to go to for him here

Status
Not open for further replies.