[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I really don't think Xenos is scum. We can keep him in PoE just in case but I don't think he is. I take full responsibility if it's wrong etc.

Let's kill AM. Ultra is too much of a pussy to fire any shots so we have to rely on the lynch.

AM is a Frenchie. Or he likes the French. Either way. Kill him!

I really don't think Xenos is scum. We can keep him in PoE just in case but I don't think he is. I take full responsibility if it's wrong etc.

Let's kill AM. Ultra is too much of a pussy to fire any shots so we have to rely on the lynch.

Ain't he from Canada?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Take responsibility, how?

if Ultra is Indie as per your insistence, and now Xenos is too, something ain't right.

Blue was indie as we all know, left due to him achieving his win

I already submitted muppet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like he probably didn't even realize casually claiming multiple mons was scummy or something
No he definitely did, he claimed he had multiple when I raised the point earlier in the game that Luka said he had several. I said that was potentially scummy, and Xenos said "nah, I have more than one too". He was otherwise on Luka so in context it wasn't really a defence

Status
Not open for further replies.