[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you use your "unclaimable" to confirm yourself, somehow?

Cuz it just looks like your other ability is Freeze Dry and you just can't claim that.
The unclaimed one, I don't know what it is. Its an unknown to me. I have no idea what it is, what it does, how to unlock it, when it unlocks, nothing. I'm guessing it unlocks when someone dies, but I have no idea who or what that would be. So yes, no, and maybe on whether it could confirm me more

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The unclaimed one, I don't know what it is. Its an unknown to me. I have no idea what it is, what it does, how to unlock it, when it unlocks, nothing. I'm guessing it unlocks when someone dies, but I have no idea who or what that would be. So yes, no, and maybe on whether it could confirm me more
How do you know it's an active ability then?

Why would a mere Baxcalibur have that tho.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thing is Orca and Polar don't really feel aligned, but I don't like his claim.
I mean I've had Orca as town most of the game. PoE is PoE though. Still think there are shenanigans around the game removal from Xenos too with how the ability seems to work differently but whatever, was no-sold on that.

I mean I've had Orca as town most of the game. PoE is PoE though. Still think there are shenanigans around the game removal from Xenos too with how the ability seems to work differently but whatever, was no-sold on that.
I think leaving it ??? can plausibly be from scum complaining (and even me and Ultra) that game removes shouldn’t reveal alignment. That’s my theory at least

Part of me also thinks that for Yo to learn his Pokemon visited by mistake Xenos must have indeed targetted Yo, just with a different Pokemon.

Wished Yo was still alive and would claim his correct results.

Part of me also thinks that for Yo to learn his Pokemon visited by mistake Xenos must have indeed targetted Yo, just with a different Pokemon.

Wished Yo was still alive and would claim his correct results.
That was my original thought. But then Xenos handled it in a weird way publicly criticizing Fuji if he’s scum

I'm more confused how it wasn't downgraded on me when I had Polar's role. By all means I shouldn't have gotten removed unless the culprit has immunity.
What would a game remove even downgrade to?

Wonder if the RPS itself could be a downgrade (but several others have been RPS’d by something else if it’s not that). Guess that’s something to figure out later

Status
Not open for further replies.