Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's either Sallu/Ultra/Mango
OR
Mango/Orca/AM/Juliet (1 will be town)
OR
Mango/Pot
BTW I'm coming around to it being the middle or the latter. Sallu claiming Watcher can be faked but his claim to be able to stop a lynch and him having not used it, is probably clearing for him.

Why are you not considering a scum Pot world in which he used the wish for an extra kill?
I already told you I think if Pot is scum he basically has to be aligned with Ratchet imo

His timing of wishing for a census to give Ratchet an alibi is too coincidental

The extra kill could come from anything really, doesn't matter or point to pot specifically

I already told you I think if Pot is scum he basically has to be aligned with Ratchet imo

His timing of wishing for a census to give Ratchet an alibi is too coincidental

The extra kill could come from anything really, doesn't matter or point to pot specifically
So the extra kill was part of the scum skill set from the start? And then they have odd night Vigs on top of it?

So the extra kill was part of the scum skill set from the start? And then they have odd night Vigs on top of it?
Oh my God flower how many times are you going to ask me the same question.

This is not a ranked game. You're not getting to Ratchet even when he's frankly open scumming so have fun coping with your shitty role spec

If Pot is to be believed Fuji doesn't even allow people to get kill shots via a WISH. And then all the kill power we have is a half Town dead Vig shot from Gad and the even night Vig from Xenos. Meanwhile the scum team has 2 kill shots every odd night. And even night if Polar keeps copying Xenos. On top of it they have a 2 shot (minimum) game remove...?

Fuck outta here, this is never a balanced game and not how Fuji hosts.

Ratchet

Oh my God flower how many times are you going to ask me the same question.

This is not a ranked game. You're not getting to Ratchet even when he's frankly open scumming so have fun coping with your shitty role spec
How am I open scumming? You're not answering my points - I'm having to press for answers and all you do is move the goalposts.

If Pot is to be believed Fuji doesn't even allow people to get kill shots via a WISH. And then all the kill power we have is a half Town dead Vig shot from Gad and the even night Vig from Xenos. Meanwhile the scum team has 2 kill shots every odd night. And even night if Polar keeps copying Xenos. On top of it they have a 2 shot (minimum) game remove...?

Fuck outta here, this is never a balanced game and not how Fuji hosts.
Flower I'm just going to point out here - if your assumption is the team is lacking these things because otherwise it wouldn't be fair, I 10/10 guarantee you that you would be complaining how weak the scum team is if you were scum

Extra kills not really that out of the question when Fuji usually has multiball or indies and he has none

Ratchet

Flower I'm just going to point out here - if your assumption is the team is lacking these things because otherwise it wouldn't be fair, I 10/10 guarantee you that you would be complaining how weak the scum team is if you were scum

Extra kills not really that out of the question when Fuji usually has multiball or indies and he has none
You're simultaneously arguing that I'm about to win despite failing some kills and town only mislynching twice/misvigging once (Xenos).

Status
Not open for further replies.