[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Ultra Let's hear it Ultra. What's the plan here? Am I bussing Mango or am I outing myself and my scum mate to kill an Indie?
No matter the alignment it doesn't make sense for scum Ratchet to go for Mango here no matter his alignment, it all comes down to the PoE you have available at this point

Mango flipping town would hurt your slot especially since you have plenty of PoE to pick from at this point. Stirring the pot for Mango doesn't seem to optimal here. I think scum Ratchet would take a more hands off approach at this point.

Mango flipping indie would out you and prof as you said which would be pretty much instant gg for scum team

Bussing mango would be good for cred but unless blue team still has extra kp rn it would make reaching parity more difficult as you said as well.

Especially since the other scum would probably be in the current PoE. It's a domino effect cause if that last team member gets caught and you end up by yourself it's gonna be difficult getting those last mislynches all while dropping bread crumbs along the way.

There's a good chance scum Ratchet would lose in Lylo if he bussed here. Especially since on the other side of the coin I'm pretty sure Mango was solidly town read before day started, any bussing could've waited a bit until he was more universally suspected

26 players.

1 Indie (Ali).
6 scum.
19 Townies.

Means you have to kill 13 Townies to reach parity since the Indie just eventually leaves the game.

With an odd night double kill, in a perfect world for the scum team, they're killing 8 Townies in just 3 cycles. Just doesn't seem plausible at all. It would mean Town can never really afford misfires. If the Even Night Vig misfires N2 it's 9 dead Townies in 3 cycles. If Gad also misfires it's 10.

No matter the alignment it doesn't make sense for scum Ratchet to go for Mango here no matter his alignment, it all comes down to the PoE you have available at this point

Mango flipping town would hurt your slot especially since you have plenty of PoE to pick from at this point. Stirring the pot for Mango doesn't seem to optimal here. I think scum Ratchet would take a more hands off approach at this point.

Mango flipping indie would out you and prof as you said which would be pretty much instant gg for scum team

Bussing mango would be good for cred but unless blue team still has extra kp rn it would make reaching parity more difficult as you said as well.

Especially since the other scum would probably be in the current PoE. It's a domino effect cause if that last team member gets caught and you end up by yourself it's gonna be difficult getting those last mislynches all while dropping bread crumbs along the way.

There's a good chance scum Ratchet would lose in Lylo if he bussed here. Especially since on the other side of the coin I'm pretty sure Mango was solidly town read before day started, any bussing could've waited a bit until he was more universally suspected
Pot who else can Ratchet mislynch. Say he needs 2-3 instead of 1

26 players.

1 Indie (Ali).
6 scum.
19 Townies.

Means you have to kill 13 Townies to reach parity since the Indie just eventually leaves the game.

With an odd night double kill, in a perfect world for the scum team, they're killing 8 Townies in just 3 cycles. Just doesn't seem plausible at all. It would mean Town can never really afford misfires. If the Even Night Vig misfires N2 it's 9 dead Townies in 3 cycles. If Gad also misfires it's 10.
You're assuming Ratchet's alibi for his kills means they actually kill every odd night, which is fallacious. Probably not the case.

But on the flip side if you are mafia, and you don't have extra kills, with this set up you need like what, 7 mislynches? lol. Yeah they can easily have a couple

You're assuming Ratchet's alibi for his kills means they actually kill every odd night, which is fallacious. Probably not the case.

But on the flip side if you are mafia, and you don't have extra kills, with this set up you need like what, 7 mislynches? lol. Yeah they can easily have a couple
They have an unlimited Copy ability to get more kill shots. Xenos didn't say he was copy immune. Polar could even use his copy twice per cycle with his Encore. They could have 2 kills every odd night and 3 every even night with Copy Cat.

Active - Copycat] Target a player and copy one of their Pokemon at random, you may then choose to utilise one of their Pokemon.

[Active- Encore] Allows Mr. Mime to use Copycat again during that cycle.(2 shot)

[Active - Recycle] Day 3 or later, Mr.Mime may choose a dead role to copy for a cycle.1 shot non refillable.

Oh yeah, and if they kill the Vig they could just use their role lmfao.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Me and Alwaysmind if he isn't scum, Orca as well

Anyone town left in the PoE will end up being hard to lynch imo, so trying to do so on top of a mislynch/bus would make it even more difficult
Not to mention that I would need an explanation for why scum are killing other people and not me if my bus pays off.

Ratchet

Active - Copycat] Target a player and copy one of their Pokemon at random, you may then choose to utilise one of their Pokemon.

[Active- Encore] Allows Mr. Mime to use Copycat again during that cycle.(2 shot)

[Active - Recycle] Day 3 or later, Mr.Mime may choose a dead role to copy for a cycle.1 shot non refillable.

Oh yeah, and if they kill the Vig they could just use their role lmfao.
The role is strong enough to dissuade bussing. I suppose that's a point in Ultra's favour.

Ratchet

I keep fucking telling you it's not him. Your argument is Gram vs Magic in TB all over again.
Flower do you realise how astronomically shit he has to be playing right now to be Town? Like completely useless-tier shit. Look at his play today, look how hard he defends Mango and how he refuses to accept Mango can clear me.

Flower do you realise how astronomically shit he has to be playing right now to be Town? Like completely useless-tier shit. Look at his play today, look how hard he defends Mango and how he refuses to accept Mango can clear me.
Look at it this way. He's completely ego driven and thinks of himself as a strong player. Now if you're Town with such a mindset and played like shit so far, would you not cling to the one thing which would make your play not shit (you being scum)?

Status
Not open for further replies.