Can't avenge Yasu as he wanted lol

I am sorry for thinking Zoro will kill or take down Orochi

Hopefully he takes down whowho or king.
Enma on fodders ?
Ndule wakes up.
But sees Luffy g4 on ship

Ndule sleeps.

:suresure:

Oda said Luffy will beat Kaido, and you're quoting me random magazine articles.
Oda said he doesn't know how Luffy is going to do it and punches won't satisfy. Luffy can punch Kaido in his Zpro sword for all i care. Zoro is cutting him. This is where all tbe evidence points too and until something points me otherwose, i am going with that. Oda is going for the surprising ending. Sanji dealth with BM with his expertise, which is cooking and Zoro will do it with Swordsmanship.

You can dance and prance around all you want, and scream to the heavens that Zoro will defeat Kaido. I can say with absolute certainty that it will never happen. Feel free to screen cap this comment. It. Will. Never. Happen.
:holdthisl: for orochi dying .
▪Next time use another argument so you can have a lot of L by the end of arc what's your next desperate tentative yamato obtaining enma ?:kawak::datas::denzimote:

Suprised how happy people are if orochi is taken out for good this chapter

Man was easily one of the best thing this arc no question
Orochi is alive i think . He have mytical df yamata no orochi . He will then join sh alliances.
Its either
luffy vs kaido ( with help from yamato, orochi, law n kid)
Zoro vs king ( with help from injured orochi )
Sanji will solo queen confirmed

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
>The Scabbards meet up with Kinemon and Denjiro who have come all the way around the back, in a position to sneak-attack Kaido
>Crossing a bridge that is really a giant sword
Mama is really about to revive Oars' extinct ancestor as the new alliance's secret weapon :crazwhat:

When I first saw Wano's geography, it looked like it was artificially assembled. Then I remembered that Oars was nicknamed the continent puller, and it was said he was born 500 years ago. So maybe he's part of an ancient extinct race originally from Wano, and Mom will revive that ancient best as the Rocks alliance new weapon :smart:

Or we could just have another wedding. Katakuri x Yamato :feelsokeman:

He didn't say Luffy will beat Kaido. He said him and Luffy would have to find a way. Luffy having his underling cut off Kaido's head, is guess what? finding a way to beat Kaido. Luffy teaming up with others to bring him down, is also finding a way to beat Kaido..
you mean zoro defeats kaido??

Orochi is alive i think . He have mytical df yamata no orochi . He will then join sh alliances.
Its either
luffy vs kaido ( with help from yamato, orochi, law n kid)
Zoro vs king ( with help from injured orochi )
Sanji will solo queen confirmed
I think most people believe hes alive tbf

And i cant see him allying with us mans probably equally hated on both sides lol. Hell probably spend the rest of the arc getting his ass beat lol

you mean zoro defeats kaido??
Zoro cannot defeat Kaido by himself. Neither can Luffy. Neither can Kidd.. nobody here on the alliance can beat Kaido by himself. Neither is any Zoro fan actually claiming he will. What's being talked about is Zoro being the one to kill/finish off Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Did you skip the last 60 chapters by any chance?

That's still Luffy throwing punches lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.