B

Borasey79

Gorosei can order seraphs, and their orders can't be overwritten by other gorosei, so if Devon orders them to work for BB he will get a strong af army.

The only character who can rewrite orders is Bonney. "If" is turning into gorosei works, of course, lol.
Yeah, I was only discussing BB in relation to MJ and a possible sneaky infiltration.

Although, I am not entirely sure how that authority chip works. Is it based on vocal timbre/likeness alone, or do you need the lineage of the person atop the hierarchical ladder? Because in the second scenario, that would mean that Devon gets to mimic everything of Saturn, not just the looks, but the very molecular details.

Are you even reading this series?
The Gorosei communicate telepathically amongst themselves. They'd notice if one of them disappeared.

And if all Gorosei die, having access only to Saturn's disguise would be equally useless, since everyone of importance at MJ would know their Elder reps are gone. You think Akainu or Garling wouldn't be informed of the five's demise?

BB using Saturn's likeness can only happen if (1) Saturn stays alive or if (2) BB actively collaborates with the other 4 Gorosei (maybe even with Imu) to maintain the appearances, which the WG has always been about, and reassure the world that nothing drastic happened at EH. See, all your figureheads are alive and well; the pirate criminals could do nothing against the WG's prowess.
What are you talking about? They can think that they all died, but Saturn (Devon) says that Blackbeard rescued him. Dont be so quick to shot everything down, just cuz you are a dumbass.

Yeah, I was only discussing BB in relation to MJ and a possible sneaky infiltration.

Although, I am not entirely sure how that authority chip works. Is it based on vocal timbre/likeness alone, or do you need the lineage of the person atop the hierarchical ladder? Because in the second scenario, that would mean that Devon gets to mimic everything of Saturn, not just the looks, but the very molecular details.

Well, we don't know how it works, but I don't think you can search people's DNA without samples, so I would say the first option is more viable.

@Nekomamushi @GrandmasterChef Zonji

When we first see it, Robin points out that 200 years ago was when the fishmen first went to the Reverie. My guess at the time was that it was previously on Fishman Island to guard Posiedon, and Posiedon leaving for Mariejois activated it. It last ran out of energy before it completed its mission, which would explain why it's saying sorry - because it thinks it failed to protect Posiedon. Still holds water imo (no pun intended). Though the reason it is apologising may be deeper.
Is it?? I forgot a lot since i haven't read it that much lately lol
but if thats true , then it really is interesting