You are not even talking about fact, at all.
I have already pointed out that we don't know of Shanks was actually born in GV (fact). You chose to belive he Is becuse, and I can quote, "you don't think Oda is keeping that a mystery" (opinion). Do as you please, but don't try to sell It as as a fact.

Second, you want me to post It again?
Shanks explicilty said "in the place I grew up". Explicitly.

Now, we can speculate and say GV might be the place in which Shanks was born, but surely It wasn't the Place he grew up. That Is, another time, fact.

Now, you can still belive what you want obviusly, but as I said don't be flabbergasted by the fact we don't.
I am perfectly fine with this, until you start saying that what you are saying Is the indisputable truth and it's "a fact".

Lol, not at all.

There are tons of thrads about why the Nika Nika doesn't made sense, why the Government should have know way before and so on.

Oda does not care. He wanted that and he did It.
Dude read the page you post “It’s a wine from my hometown!” Is a literal quote on the page you posted.

So you think Shanks, a person with celestial dragon heritage wasn’t born on the one island in the west blue where the celestial dragons were despite canonically being found there as a baby and being said he was born in the west blue?

You’re heavily coping if you think Oda was thinking of a different west blue country when Shanks says the wine from my hometown.

literally you’re ignoring the page you posted…