Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Because I seem to remember Zolo literally seeing death after that fight. If he one-shot King, I wonder how that happened. Pure intimidation?

Help me out man. I'm not familiar with swordbrain logic.
:luuh:
He blocked hakai and fight a lot more before the fight, the minks drug knocked him out

He blocked hakai and fight a lot more before the fight, the minks drug knocked him out
So it wasn't even the Lunarian, it's because he couldn't survive on Roof Piece like Kidd and Killer, had to be carried around on Sanjino's back for 10 chapters and take asspull medicine to even fight the Lunarian. But once he did, he one-shot him, even though the actual manga shows otherwise.

Why is kidd's reaction funny?
- Is it because he is bandaged like zoro?
- Is it because he is in the sea?
- Is it because he doesn't have any arms?
- Is it because he is just like the meme about him bragging he was rival of Luffy?
:choppawhat:

F

Foul Legacy

Why is kid reaction funny?
- Is it because he is bandaged like zoro?
- Is it because he is in the sea?
- Is it because he doesn't have any arms?
- Is it because he is just like the meme about him bragging he was rival of Luffy?
:choppawhat:
Because he double awakened and Is called jika.

So it wasn't even the Lunarian, it's because he couldn't survive on Roof Piece like Kidd and Killer, had to be carried around on Sanjino's back for 10 chapters and take asspull medicine to even fight the Lunarian. But once he did, he one-shot him, even though the actual manga shows otherwise.
You can't one shot a lunarian that's impossible:milaugh:

Really? Because I seem to remember Zolo literally seeing death after that fight. If he one-shot King, I wonder how that happened. Pure intimidation?

Help me out man. I'm not familiar with swordbrain logic.
:luuh:
You seem to have selective memory.
Zoro obliterated King's strongest attack, cut through his coated sword and oneshotted him with the same ability that allegedly makes the God Rat top 1. :risitameh:

I know that it's standard to pick up another language in school today, like French or Spanish, but most of the time people don't stick to it. Or they just unlearn it again over time. It definitely has its benefits to be multilingual. If I knew Japanese, then I wouldn't have to rely on translators for the one-piece Raws. I could just read them myself.

:steef:
It's really about whether you're going to use it to read and write in or not. You'll forget it if you don't. And most people who learn French or Spanish in school just never have any reason to make use of it.

When people would learn Latin in school, they'd end up using it in church and to study classic literature. For general use, unless it's like Canada where you have a mixed-language population, there's rarely much need to learn another language if you're a native English speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.