Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef::steef: Now your sword brain is really working overtime. That's great, now Luffy one-shot Kaido because he only used one Bajrang attack. Keep going.
Post automatically merged:

You don't have to. He fought Big Mom and won. Unlike Zolo he didn't get powercliffed on Roof Piece.
Goofy needed 50 revives and Kaido being exhausted from fighting dozens of people while holding Onigashima, he landed hundreds if not thousands of CoC infused attacks on Kaido.

Blud said that my brain is working overtime while typing that Kidd defeated Big Mom. You're not even a good liar, just mediocre. :willight:

Guys trust me, Pew is trolling you
He said "Good chapter for Kidd fans 😂"
He’s laughing and making fun of Kidd
I think it’s sarcastic because of the 😂
as long as he lives and still wants to go continue his journey, theres nothing to laugh at kid about. he already lost the battle. the only reason kid fans will be more in the mud is if he lost his will to fight and became a pacifist

Goofy needed 50 revives and Kaido being exhausted from fighting dozens of people while holding Onigashima, he landed hundreds if not thousands of CoC infused attacks on Kaido.

Blud said that my brain is working overtime while typing that Kidd defeated Big Mom. You're not even a good liar, just mediocre. :willight:
I agree! Now let's count the revives:

Luffy - 3
Zoro - 1
Sanji - 0

Use your fingers if it helps.
Post automatically merged:

just goes to show how sanji isnt strong enough to get to it then
That's not what gatekeeping is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.