Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wants to find One Piece with BM
and he will leave wano to yamato to be new shogun
Funny thing is that yamato also wants to leave wano
And with this new onigashima project there is high change that someone will betray SH alliance so there is no way that Kaido falls this arc with BM there on his side
Nope, unlike Luffy who is an Ancient weapon himself, and an ancient King with the power to turn enemies into allies, Kaido and Big Mom are unlucky.

i just checked messages with @playa4321 and realized I told him on 18 June that kaido will Lynch Orochi and make Yamato the shogun. :choppawhat:
You should make more theories, you have already a count of 100% when it come for you theory to became true dude...
But @Pantheos said me back then that the alliance could lose which make even more sense. Kaido and Big mom taking a ancient weapon and the biggest war begins.
In that case @Jo_Ndule make a predict too that the alliance going get defeated.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
You should make more theories, you have already a count of 100% when it come for you theory to became true dude...
But @Pantheos said me back then that the alliance could lose which make even more sense. Kaido and Big mom taking a ancient weapon and the biggest war begins.
not 100%, my theory about denjiro was not true. Need to be honest here :D

but I am happy some of them are true. I really appreciate to let these theories grow in discussion :D

I tihnk a good amount of people predicted that the alliance will initially take a L, with the raid failing. But the final battle will take place in the main land Wano.

Posting in a Rmstorm headcanon post :moonwalk:
Not headcannon, this was confirmed by the seakings themselves in the Oden flashback. Not only that but the power to make allies out of everyone is why, in addition to his individual strenght is why Big Mom and Kaido are failing before their alliance even begins.

There only mistake was being too much of a pussy to become PK until Luffy became a Pirate. All of them including Blackbeard are 100% pussies. Only Whitebeard, Roger and Shanks aside from Luffy had the balls to do whatever they want.

we talked about kaido and Linlin could win the war, Yamato gets shogun, so the alliances will be left alive. Kaido and big mum go on tour for the one piece.

zhats what we discussed a month ago :usoprice:
someone stahp this mad man:stop:
plz dont talk anymore:believe:
if u wanna talk, talk about "how awesome Strawhats are", "Luffy solos both Kaido and BM back to back":queenhear::queenmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.