Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kaido killing Orochi just Oda wanting to surprise us because "muh unpredictable"? It seems to me that one of his goals is to surprise his readers by changing his story if he sees some popular theories coming true.

I hope he plans what he's doing (specially with Kaido betraying Orochi) and doesn't just want to surprise. That's clearly not the way to Make OP Great Again even if the current chapter seems hype and that I like Kaido/BM alliance.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think in Odas mind Wano was never about defeating Kaido(or war) was more about Orochi and how to ignite the race for One Piece(who will find it first)
At the moment Strawhats are in pole position that will change
I’m pretty convinced that Kaido and maybe Big Mom won’t be defeated in Wano. I hope somehow Kaido will manage start his war/successfully start his new Onigashima Project and fight against the marines/wg at some point. That would be interesting to see. If not this whole hype for that project was for nothing.

F

Fallen Prince

Well looking at the current predicament i can forsee kaido fighting in flower capital . Perfect place for his downfall and whatever the plan he laid and i dont feel onigashima is really the spot for the alliance to get their W.

1. One of the key reason i can see the raid fail because luffy and the crew lack enough force and now orochi is out of the storyline alliance need to get rid of kaido and big mom .

2. I am 100 % certain marine will interfere in this war , there is no way luffy alliance can fight alone with 40000 men from kaido's side . Even if Marco enters into play i dont think its still enough .

3. The cover story of Leo involving Capone will make sense , Pound likely know where big mom pirate head towards . If this is consistent then we might see all of Worst Generation in wano fighting along with grandfleet .

I’m pretty convinced that Kaido and maybe Big Mom won’t be defeated in Wano. I hope somehow Kaido will manage start his war/successfully start his new Onigashima Project and fight against the marines/wg at some point. That would be interesting to see. If not this whole hype for that project was for nothing.
To see the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates fight the marines would actually be far cooler and more interesting than any battle between them and the alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.