Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When has Buggy ever tried to get in Luffy's way after Impel Down? They may as well be buddies; He got him out of prison. He HATES Shanks and he wants to make sure he doesn't get what he wants. The story could use that for Luffy.
Not really

Shanks and Buggy are like brothers

Buggy says he hates him. But I highly doubt Buggy would ever murder Shanks if he got the chance. They just got sibling rivalry.

200m has risen.
Meaning, all land of the old continents ranging from 0m to 200m is under water.

If we are going by real life, about 1/3rd at least of the sunken lands, will be in the 100m to 200m range.
Anyone diving just a little bit would discover the old cities, old constructions etc in this range, even if we are to believe 200m is unrealistic.
Meaning, just random fishermen, marines, pirates etc would've discovered this already.

Also, fishmen enslavement only factors in if they went to the surface. Nothing prevents them from swimming around 100-200m deep.
Plus, strong fishmen like Jinbe wouldn't care either way.

This writing makes no sense.
Yes 200 m isn't really deep and shouldn't be a problem especially in this world of fiction.
Coating ship exist, and submarine like Law ship should be in abundance.
Unless Oda throws some defense plot points that the World Govt brainwashed the ppl that the sea is evil and shouldn't be explored.
But still many marines, pirates, fishmen or other ppl could have at least know something that is 200m below the sea. It's not like it's hidden by something

It would make sense if it's like 1000m below or close to it.

I feel like Lili changed sides before Joyboys defeat but knew there was no victory in the current era so she lied and stayed close to the WG so she could preserve hope for a future era.
But if she switched sides then the 19 Kings wouldn’t have given her the same offer that they got

She had the chance to become a Celestial Dragon but declined so they clearly still liked her

If she changed sides then she didn’t do it in the open… which is pointless, no? Why not align yourself with Joyboy while he’s still alive to fight?

That’s why I think that the Kings from back then may have had an actual legitimate reason for waging open war with the Ancient Kingdom

We know every D. isn’t a saint. Teach and Xebec (at least as far as we know) are both terrible people that bear the name D.

If anything that also adds to the mystery that comes from Joyboy being a Pirate yet leading the Ancient Kingdom in the war (or at least taking a leadership position)

How did a pirate like Joyboy involve himself after forgoing his nation?

So many questions… the Void Century is so interesting

Not really

Shanks and Buggy are like brothers

Buggy says he hates him. But I highly doubt Buggy would ever murder Shanks if he got the chance. They just got sibling rivalry.
Of course, but I'm only speaking in the way he can relate to Kidd. Their rivalry is about to get hot, so why not make Kidd's rivalry with Luffy hot too?

Spoilers from Goatac (not to be confused with Goatik).
  • Sanji appears in one panel this chapter, he’s thrown to the ground with Oimo by Nusjuro, as everyone attacks Nusjuro.
  • Kidd does not appear this chapter. We see the Fake Strawhat Pirates in jail dressing up as a the Kidd Pirates.
  • Fake Luffy is dressed up as Kidd.
  • Fake Zoro is dressed up as Heat.
  • Fake Sanji is dressed up as Killer.
  • We see Cross Guilds reaction to the news this chapter.
WTF is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.