• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ChatGPT's translation:

Panel 1:
Speech bubble: "The 20 kingdoms formed a temporary alliance, which became the foundation for the 'World Government' we know today!!"

Panel 2:
No text.

Panel 3:
Speech bubble (left): "And that same fire..." Speech bubble (right): "...burned for 900 years within the walls of that kingdom."

Panel 4:
Speech bubble: "The world was unaware of its existence, and it can be said that the Joie Boy was just a myth."

Panel 5:
Speech bubble (left): "But the fiery will..." Speech bubble (right): "...was unexpectedly preserved beyond our understanding."

Panel 6:
Speech bubble (left): "And two thoughts came to my mind..." Speech bubble (right): "I will tell you about them now."

Panel 7:
Speech bubble: "But before that, I must tell you about the birth of the Joie Boy kingdom 900 years ago."

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
ChatGPT's translation:

Panel 1:
Speech bubble: "The 20 kingdoms formed a temporary alliance, which became the foundation for the 'World Government' we know today!!"

Panel 2:
No text.

Panel 3:
Speech bubble (left): "And that same fire..." Speech bubble (right): "...burned for 900 years within the walls of that kingdom."

Panel 4:
Speech bubble: "The world was unaware of its existence, and it can be said that the Joie Boy was just a myth."

Panel 5:
Speech bubble (left): "But the fiery will..." Speech bubble (right): "...was unexpectedly preserved beyond our understanding."

Panel 6:
Speech bubble (left): "And two thoughts came to my mind..." Speech bubble (right): "I will tell you about them now."

Panel 7:
Speech bubble: "But before that, I must tell you about the birth of the Joie Boy kingdom 900 years ago."
translate sanji and zoro panels only clown

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
translate sanji and zoro panels only clown

Panel 1:
Speech bubble (top right): "Don't you dare give up your power!!"

Speech bubble (bottom left): "Do whatever it takes to survive, this is an order, Joie!!"

Panel 2:
No text.

Panel 3:
Speech bubble (left): "Bonney..."

Panel 4:
Speech bubble: "There's a reaction from the anti-lifeform!!"

Panel 5:
No text.

Panel 6:
Speech bubble (top right): "It's dangerous, Bonney!!!"

Speech bubble (bottom left): "Screeeeeam!!!"

MonsterZoro