Manga Discussion Hellsing thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Do you mean faves or top 3 in strength lmao?

He and Alucard are my fave chars. And I think that after Alucard he was the next strongest or at the very least top 4.

He is ugly when old lmao. I think he looks best when he's a teen.
That's a very good point actually. I was talking about my favourites but I guess you could also say he was top 3 in strength easily when he was in his Prime.

I would say it goes like this. Alucard > Hans > Walter > Monster Anderson > Seras

Rest who really cares lol.

Ah yes, his teen look does suit him the best. I loved his wild hairstyle and how he didn't have to wear glasses unlike his older self.

I think his overall demeanor/ personality while younger was also much better where he had a very brash attitude, and he just generally didn't give a shit about anything. Too strict when he got older but I guess it was all part of his master plan

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That's a good point actually. I was talking about my favourites but I guess you could also say he was top 3 in strength easily when he was in his Prime.
Aye, I agree.

I would say it goes like this. Alucard > Hans > Walter > Monster Anderson > Seras
Tbh, I don't really care past them lmao. I do think that prime Walter can beat Hans.

Rest who really cares lol.
True lmao.

Ah yes, his teen look does suit him the best. I loved his wild hairstyle and how he didn't have to wear glasses unlike his older self.
Definitely. Young Walter is the best imo. The hair, the eyes, the attitude. All is amazing.

I think his overall demeanor/ personality while younger was also much better where he had a very brash attitude, and he just generally didn't give a shit about anything. Too strict when he got older but I guess it was all part of his master plan
Agree.

Btw, what do you think of my new avy? Is it better than the previous one?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Aye, I agree.

Tbh, I don't really care past them lmao. I do think that prime Walter can beat Hans.

True lmao.

Definitely. Young Walter is the best imo. The hair, the eyes, the attitude. All is amazing.

Agree.

Btw, what do you think of my new avy? Is it better than the previous one?
That's debatable lol. However, I don't really have much argument other than Hans is basically another Alucard, a natural born monster. And that he committed suicide for the sake of plot. Close call either way but I shall stick with my boy.

Teen Walter is best Walter. Best in the verse just if we based it on that.
:sweat:

Your new avi is fire btw. A perfect 10 out of 10. While the old was pretty good, this one is perfect.

I like the background, the cold disposition on Kira's face, and the overall colour scheme. It compliments your tag nicely.
:sabogood:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Close call either way but I shall stick with my boy.
Same lmao.

Teen Walter is best Walter. Best in the verse just if we based it on that.
:sweat:
Agree.

Your new avi is fire btw.
Which one lmao? I changed 3 while you were writing lmao.

This one or the red one earlier?

I like the background, the cold disposition on Kira's face, and the overall colour scheme. It compliments your tag nicely.
Thanks.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Typing on my phone is too awkward ngl LOL.
It is. But I also changed them in the blink of an eye lmao.

I was talking about the red one earlier, but this one probably edges it. Much more definition and it still suits your tag.
Aye, thank you. I think so too.

Have you read DN? I think you did lmao. Did you pop by my DN thread?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
It is. But I also changed them in a blink of the eye lmao.

Aye, thank you. I think so too.

Have you read DN? I think you did lmao. Did you pop by my DN thread?
Lmao too quick.

Np man. You've ascended into a true shinigami with this Avi.
:pepedoffy:

Yeah just did a couple of posts on the DN thread a while back. My knowledge on DN however is very rusty and I need to reread if I was to actively partake in discussions.

L > Kira though :catsure:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
:smithnie:

Got it. I usually re-read/watch every couple of months, but now I've been busy. Might do so after my exams.

:cheers:

Ah I should do that instead of looking at random new mangas. It is a masterpiece after all.

Man like Kira had help with a magic book. L would had handed him an L if he possessed such a weapon in his arsenal.
:hihihi:

Lmao that gif is amazing. I swear this series has the most dramatic facial expressions. Absolutely hilarious.

Btw, Gl with your exams man. Hope it goes well for you.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah I should do that instead of looking at random new mangas. It is a masterpiece after all.
Agree.

Man like Kira had help with a magic book. L would had handed him an L if he possessed such a weapon in his arsenal.
:hihihi:
:jay-he:

L had the headstart with the Lind thing. Even the mangaka says Light is smarter :catsure:

Lmao I swear this series has the most dramatic facial expressions. Absolutely hilarious.
True lmao.

Btw, Gl with your exams man. Hope it goes well for you.
Aye, thanks. How did your coursework go?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž