• 🌟 🌟

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 🌟

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
These chapters might get a lot of hate for being "reaction piece" but it's starting to grow on me. Seeing even the failed Baroque Works agents in Alabasta was pretty nostalgic, considering how much happened between that arc and now.

We get confirmation that Uranus destroyed Lulesa island and apparently it's fueled by Mother Flame.

The world building is getting interesting, One Piece being a post-apocalyptic world is not something new to theories, but having it confirmed is pretty rad. This strengthens Imu's chances of being final villain even more, too. He's confirmed to have an ancient weapon, is directly responsible for not only the oppression of the world for the last 800 years but also the genocide and destruction of the old world.

Egghead's not as good as a lot of us wanted it to be but I think on a full reread, it's shaping up to be much more palatable.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
These chapters might get a lot of hate for being "reaction piece" but it's starting to grow on me. Seeing even the failed Baroque Works agents in Alabasta was pretty nostalgic, considering how much happened between that arc and now.

We get confirmation that Uranus destroyed Lulesa island and apparently it's fueled by Mother Flame.

The world building is getting interesting, One Piece being a post-apocalyptic world is not something new to theories, but having it confirmed is pretty rad. This strengthens Imu's chances of being final villain even more, too. He's confirmed to have an ancient weapon, is directly responsible for not only the oppression of the world for the last 800 years but also the genocide and destruction of the old world.

Egghead's not as good as a lot of us wanted it to be but I think on a full reread, it's shaping up to be much more palatable.
? Egghead is fantastic.

The only issue and oda thinks it's OK to have the gorosei distracted by vegapunk message instead if killing everyone. But this was always gonna happen.

The world building is getting interesting, One Piece being a post-apocalyptic world is not something new to theories, but having it confirmed is pretty rad.
I also like that the previous world is based on advanced technology and civilisation even exceeding ours. The current OP world is basically a restart of the previous one, with the world government erasing every kind of traces from the old one.

I like world building like that and it proves just how much Oda loves SciFi.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I also like that the previous world is based on advanced technology and civilisation even exceeding ours. The current OP world is basically a restart of the previous one, with the world government erasing every kind of traces from the old one.

I like world building like that and it proves just how much Oda loves SciFi.
That's what really clicks for me too. I wonder what caused the different races to exist then?

I get the feeling Fishman are descended from the ancient civilizations that tried to adapt to the rising water levels.