• 🌟 🌟

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 🌟

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
But Linlin mostly got this treatment because Oda had no other way to justify weak or mid trio not being washed by her. The wedding cake BS is a prime example when Linlin was nerfed beyond the human's understanding.
It's still how Oda chooses to draw these characters. I don't remember the Gorosei really hurting anyone this arc yet besides Saturn with his eye beam hax or what Nusjuro's minor attacks did this chapter.

They've been around for five chapters now and haven't done much. Can you imagine zoan Kaido being portrayed like this, for so long?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
It's still how Oda chooses to draw these characters. I don't remember the Gorosei really hurting anyone this arc yet besides Saturn with his eye beam hax or what Nusjuro's minor attacks did this chapter.

They've been around for five chapters now and haven't done much. Can you imagine zoan Kaido being portrayed like this, for so long?
Let's not re write history
Kaido got absolutely destroyed from the oden flashback to him finally beating the scabbards

Luffy - joyboy - oden
Blackbeard - ? - orochi
Imu - imu - kaido
:memehm:

1. Joyboy who wanted to leave to become free
  2. ? The guy that stayed in the ancient kingdom trying to gain power in his absence
  3. Imu who used β€œ?” As a temperory place holder until he gained enough power

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Would you expect 5 Kaido's, in dragon zoan form, to perform like this for five chapters straight?
I literally called this the second they showed up. They can't kill the crew so are held back by plot.
This chapter for example
Nasjuro could was literally kill the strawhats on the sunny they were in his range.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
I mean, I remember Zoan Kaido getting absolutely slated on here for his fight with the Scabbards that lasted a good few chapters.

But in general I think the Gorosei are giving off some pretty badass vibes without having massively amazing feats. Primarily because they aren’t really coming across as having a fighting style, with one exception. Nasujuro’s the only one so far with a genuine fighting style. The others are coming across less as fighters and more monsters (in the actual sense of the word).

Then again, if the water level rose by this much the heat of the ocean would melt all the iceberg in the world so there is that
There is no iceberg in OP no ?
Anyway this feels like Nika for me.
No one in 800 years, with submarines existing, has seen any ruins under water...

Lmao, SH went to fishmen island, were fishmen can literally travel were they want undersea and no one has ever spoke a shit about this...

We all thought space or sky islands was the thing.
:gonope:
No, its under water...
:goyea:

There is no iceberg in OP no ?
Anyway this feels like Nika for me.
No one in 800 years, with submarines existing, has seen any ruins under water...

Lmao, SH went to fishmen island, were fishmen can literally travel were they want undersea and no one has ever spoke a shit about this...

We all thought space or sky islands was the thing.
:gonope:
No, its under water...
:goyea:
There is no iceberg because they melted:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

This whole bs about the sea level rising don't really make sense in a world when an individual can just ice the world, it just don't matter that much

Kaidos dragon form was treated like a punching bag throughout wano

Last edited: