Powers & Abilities Yonko Goofy. The King of Losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foul Legacy

The series has dragged so much. Average human doesnt have that kinda attention span. I started watching from class 6/7, now i have completed DM (PHD). we cannot attach with such long running series.
Excuses. Dragon ball is also long running show and it's fanbase has only grew over time.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Nobody liked Nika piece Let's be real

F

Foul Legacy

Worstgen: The One Piece forum for people who hate One Piece.
We can't help it the show is going into shithole.
Except for animation , there's nothing good going on great right now.
Man, i dont know about you, but i would not compare one piece with the OG dragon ball series.
My point was series were long yet the fanbase grew over the year. Unlike this. Nobody likes this much MC wanking and Making him jesus of the show

And, at the end of the day, he remains the only one capable of ultimately winning where the rest can't.

The only difference between Luffy and other good guys (like the one in your profile picture) is that Luffy is the only one strong enough to come back and actually defeat the bad guy.

And, at the end of the day, he remains the only one capable of ultimately winning where the rest can't.

The only difference between Luffy and other good guys (like the one in your profile picture) is that Luffy is the only one strong enough to come back and actually defeat the bad guy.
Let's be honest. Post tc Luffy defeats his enemies with a few rounds and a lot of help. Luffy really became trash after Nick Fruit.

Why is Artem shitting on his favorite character’s captain?
I'm sorry that Oda killed Luffy in vano and gave us this Nick trash. Look at how Luffy worked hard and bloodily to develop g2 g3 g4. And now Oda has made g4 trash unable to defeat the mini king and luffy can't take a step without Niki's divine power. Disgusting.

I'm sorry that Oda killed Luffy in vano and gave us this Nick trash. Look at how Luffy worked hard and bloodily to develop g2 g3 g4. And now Oda has made g4 trash unable to defeat the mini king and luffy can't take a step without Niki's divine power. Disgusting.
Did you liked Luffy that was before G5?

Status
Not open for further replies.