[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Night 1

It is the horrors of my father's castle that keep me from reaching my goal. Each time I am confronted by these horrid beasts I have to expend more of my supplies. Having to use this magical Stopwatch so early will cost me, but I don't have a choice. I must succeed, no matter the cost.
With a majority reached, Cubey, Stopwatch (Sub weapon) Three-shot Roleblocker has been lynched.

It is now Night 1.
You have 26 hours from this post to submit night actions.

Last edited:
Day 2

In all of the places I have traveled to thus far, this place seems to be packed with wall-to-wall ghouls and apparitions! I must take my time and fight through it all if I am to solve the chaotic mysteries of this miserable stronghold. I do sense that there is an important Relic here that will help me greatly in my journey.

A Belmont?! Why is he in charge of these beasts? The fight is bloody but quick. The Minotaur's blows are far faster than I expected. One of them narrowly misses my throat as he twirls his axe into the ground with a heavy blow. An opening! Augunea strikes true and clean. The electrical energy passing through his body cooks his flesh from the inside out. A few swipes of my blade are enough to deal with the werewolf partner. The smoking remains of my Augunea lay on the ground, used but not broken.

I'm certain that was a Belmont. So he says he's the lord of this castle...but who summoned the monsters for him then?

A kill has failed against Kiku!

Day 2 begins.
With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch!

@Flower
@Yo Tan Wa
@Ratchet
@Rej
@MangoSenpai
@Red Night
@Kiku
@Emil
@Michelle
@Cubey
@Random Asshole
@Yoho
@Fujishiro

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 What are the odds 3 different people try to kill Kiku and all 3 failed

Just taking a guess but seems like 3 people where redirected to Kiku who was either protected or protected herself 🤔

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
We should of trusted the meta from the beginning Ratchet will be my vote but no need to stack votes this early