[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You want all of us to claim now?:seriously: That gives mafia too much info. Tell me something, how is a vig immune to kills? How did Fuji kill someone but at the same time guarded someone? He isn't a vig.
Scum scum scum.

Reread the opening post, roles are dynamic and can’t be simplified to vig, doc, etc. he could kill under specific conditions
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, but after what you pulled with Nat yesterday and now your push on me this DP you can only be scum. If you somehow aren't, what the hell?
How the fuck are you alive flower?!

You are not going to strong arm me into anything :kata:
Scum scum scum.

Reread the opening post, roles are dynamic and can’t be simplified to vig, doc, etc. he could kill under specific conditions
Post automatically merged:

How the fuck are you alive flower?!
Vig isn't bulletproof. It's too OP for someone to be a vig and be bulletproof, because then that person can just claim early and give town a huge advantage.

You are not going to strong arm me into anything :kata:

Vig isn't bulletproof. It's too OP for someone to be a vig and be bulletproof, because then that person can just claim early and give town a huge advantage.
even though I can kill people i'm more of a investigative townie than a vigi
I got some results on you, I need you to claim, if you want town to win

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flowers whole thing is nonsense.

I’ve played maybe 8 games so not a wide pool but every game I’ve been in, you can’t hunt yet alone claim you’re forced to vote another player.

Flower does this.

The murder triggers the next day phase but somehow Flower thinks being defended by a regular town role will stop this.

It wouldnt

Despite it all—is not even having anyone who can claim to defend her ffs—she is alive

even though I can kill people i'm more of a investigative townie than a vigi
I got some results on you, I need you to claim, if you want town to win
this is LYLO situation @Seraphoenix
please just fucking claim
I am Stonefur, and I have a passive that redirects the first harmful action towards me to a random target.

That's all you're getting out of me. Not a fan of giving Mafia too much info.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Like your defense of Nat :seriously:
Like your buddying on the 'vig' Fuji :seriously:

You are a wild dog. go change votes. It's about that time for you
Oh yes I’m scum because I believed Nat, who had no allies cause her special condition was literally becoming scum via killing scum leader.

Weird how you have the perfect claim to protect Flowa’s shitty assertions

Oh yes I’m scum because I believed Nat, who had no allies cause her special condition was literally becoming scum via killing scum leader.

Weird how you have the perfect claim to protect Flowa’s shitty assertions
Weird how you have nothing to back up your statements and weird how you can suddenly talk after Queen pointed out you will get modkilled for not posting this DP if you're lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.