Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Laboon shouldn't be a huge budget sink. He's pretty easy CGI-wise, and there'll only be a few shots of him in full. The real budget sink will be devil fruit powers, especially Luffy again, Chopper, Mr. 3, Crocodile, and Robin.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah revealing the slavery then, especially as the first thing you learn about them makes them into sad characters. It doesn't work with the arc imo. Not to mention how it undermines Sabaody.
Laboon should be easy since he doesn’t need much. Honestly the Ahsoka series showed that live action giant whales aren’t too bad

But I don’t know how they’re going to do wapol or chopper and crocs powers are either going to look great or like really bad cg there’s no in between imo
I think at least with Chopper they'll get someone in make-up for his human/zoan form and keep him like that as long as possible, usin CG for any transformation stuff as well

Crocs might actually be really tough cause idk the difficulty level of animating sand lol

i hope Chopper not gonna turn into the 1st leak of Sonic:josad:
Dory and Brogy seems gonna get cut a lot since there is a budget
they goin to prioritize Chopper
Dory and Brogy can be cheap if they know what they're doing with perspective tricks. Terry Gilliam just got some fat guys for The Man Who Killed Don Quixote and shot them from below.

Post automatically merged:

I think at least with Chopper they'll get someone in make-up for his human/zoan form and keep him like that as long as possible, usin CG for any transformation stuff as well

Crocs might actually be really tough cause idk the difficulty level of animating sand lol
They may honestly try puppetry given how successful that's been with "mascot" characters like Baby Yoda etc.

Floating sand has been done for ages in lots of movies, but it's just a case of how much of it there'll be.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
chapter 1,116: The great samurai Ryuma
- Vegapunk says than joyboy and his friends were defeated by imu, less a great samurai whose killed a dragon.
- Nusjuro cut vegapunk's boots and says he will cut sanjino's legs for touch his face before.
- Sanjino cries to franky to escape with boonie because he's finished
- The last page, zoro stops to nusjuro and he finishes to say than his voice is like Ryuma.
Break the next week
source: @MonsterZoro @Roronoa-sama
@Boiroy @nik87

- The break is due to a project about a new movie and live action season 2 involvement
- He says there will be more frequent breaks because of that from the manga schedule
- He plans to merge the manga and anime into the live action he has more freedom to plan that way
- Source talkboruto