Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
For one of the optional bosses, you apparently have to beat Bonetail as well as the main game, do something else and then travel all the way to the last floor of the Pit of 100 trials again.
Aye I figured as much, me thinks it'll be another version of the dragon fight but that'll be ok

Based on that for tbe 2nd one I get the vibe you need to go to the shadow queens chamber again

Aye I figured as much, me thinks it'll be another version of the dragon fight but that'll be ok

Based on that for tbe 2nd one I get the vibe you need to go to the shadow queens chamber again
Neither of the optional bosses are dragons, the one I mentioned above is for the second optional boss.

The first optional boss is not that tedious or hard to get to.

One Piece chapter 1116: The importance of this Era
Cover story is Yamato paying respect to Kaido and Big Moms graves
The Gorosei decide to put all focus on finding the snails, except for Nusjoro who is extremely angry at Bonney.
"If only you weren't born, we wouldn't have lost so many tools!"
Nusjoro does a massive haki swing at Bonney .
"Demonic Fissure!"
Right before it hits Bonney in a epic double page spread Zoro and Sanji block the attack.
We cut to VP mentioning that during the Void Century many other notable figures worked with Joyboy, he calls them the powerhouses of this age.
He says they went by the titles of Worlds Strongest Swordsman, and the Heroic Saint
We cut to Mihawk laughing and saying "fate really does favor Strawhat."
There are some explosions in the background, Koby is shown with the title the "Heroic Saint Vice Admiral Koby"
He along with Sword, Fuji, Sengoku, Tsuru, and Smoker are laying siege to Empty Bluffs.
Sengoku says " Once the World Government rejects Blackbeard's offer we need be here to get Garp back safely!"