Spoiler ch 1116 (recycled from fake spoilers of chapter 1044)

A new flashback starts:
Joy Boy (still showed in a silhouette) indicates a giant strawhat and says "from now on this will be my final strawhat because I will not come back to my human form and I'm about to die"

-Joy Boy had two strawhat, one for when he was transformed into a giant and one for when he was in his human form.

Flashback end, cut to Zounisha:
-Zounisha says that the smaller strawhat was given to an ancestor of the Gol D. clan, which was the most prominent clan after the Monkey D. (Joy Boy belonged to the Monkey D. branch of the D. clan)

-The man who received the hat from Joy Boy heavily resembles Gol D. Roger.
Joy Boy tells him to make sure that his descendants will return the hat to his reincarnation when the time will come.

? I don't get it... :lusalty:
Just the first thing that came to my mind after seeing that roger GIF. Because one of the earlier hints was someone saying "Why didn't they act" and "conflict". So I was thinking of Roger somehow getting involved in this chapter, and I always found it odd that they passed by the tequila wolf unbothered. It could just be joy boy lore talk and totally unrelated.

Redons hints getting better to analyze lately, so I took my shot.

:shocking:

Just the first thing that came to my mind after seeing that roger GIF. Because one of the earlier hints was someone saying "Why didn't they act" and "conflict". So I was thinking of Roger somehow getting involved in this chapter, and I always found it odd that they passed by the tequila wolf unbothered. It could just be joy boy lore talk and totally unrelated.

Redons hints getting better to analyze lately, so I took my shot.

:shocking:
Hmmm... To be fair, Roger pirates do not care abour freeing slaves.