Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's like saying Mr.2 is capable to beat Mr.1 because he didn't respect him. Same with others agents who just wanted to kill their superiors to be promoted.
Mr. 2 knew his place in the hierarchy, but the Flying 6 respect Kaido and only Kaido lol.

I love the hypocrisy of the people saying that the only thing that matters in the Beasts Pirates is strength, then simply brushing off the fact that characters don’t respect other characters based on their strength lmfao. Like how do you hold such blatantly contradictory opinions at the same time? How has cognitive dissonance not hit you harder than a Thunder Bagua to the face?

Oh i see, and tell me what about the undefeated katakuri the mightiest of all who was humiliated and insulted by his henchmen and by his sister because he had a misshapen mouth? where did the powerscale go at that time? you are just trolling right now or you just became stupid, i believe it's the first option.
This is the 3rd or 4th time now that you’ve tried to run away from having to face your opinion head on by bringing up entirely unrelated characters and scenarios lol. You won’t run from me the way the calamities run away from the Tobi Roppo’s challenges lol.

“The Beasts Pirates are a strength-based hierarchy! Nothing else matters!”

“Just because the Flying 6 don’t respect the calamities doesn’t devalue the calamities’ strength!”

^Literally you cannot hold both of these opinions at the same time. It’s actually not possible. It’d be like believing that 2+2=4 and 4-2=potato at the same time.

Not yamato, so sorry I rather choose to follow Oda's words than you a member from WG
“The Calamities and the Tobi Roppo are not the same” congratulations Sherlock, next you’ll tell me the circular shape can’t fit inside the triangle hole and then act like Einstein himself anointed your divine understanding of physics with his holy blessing.

Calamity and Tobi Roppo are two different ranks. It’s sad we are in a fandom where Oda has to say those words out loud for you to conclude that, and then draw entirely wrong meaning from them anyway lol.

Unless there is definitive proof that Yamato is strong, I am not buying Yamato being the Ace of Beast Pirates. She was imprisoned here for 15-20 years and she was never able to escape?!! Because of what?!! A explosive cuff that Luffy is able to remove but she can't?!!

She even thinks that Ace and Luffy are very strong, which we know is not true.

So, until proven otherwise, I am in the group that Yamato isn't very strong. She may be Who's Who level.

[I have been changing my mind a lot lately, aren't I?]
Luffy has Advanced CoA. Luffy literally couldn't remove explosion collars until like 7 days ago. How is her being Who who level nean she not strong. Was Luffy not strong when he entered Wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.