Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things ive taken notice to:

- Yamato 100% is leaving with Luffy. The dialogue already is making that very clear.

- There is no wedding announcement. This either means BM will betray Kaido or Yamato is actually their child.

-Orochi definitely isn't dead, either via his power or Kanjuro's. Maybe even Fukurokuju's. I think his will make Orochi that much better of a character

- it's strongly hinted now that final battles will probably take place at the Flower capital. Oda wouldn't have Kaido discuss changing the Flower Capital to his new castle if it didn't mean we were going to see it.

- if there is a small timeskip it also allows other Rocks members to arrive here.

- I'm still sort of nervous Kaido/BM might leave Wano to look for Ancient Weapons before the Arcs end, since now that much is confirmed. If there still somehow is an Ace, this is extremely possible because Luffy could fight that person this arc, while the Rocks plot continues.
Most of this is nonsense. Oda already confirmed Luffy beating Kaido, and editors confirmed it was in Wano. Stop it.

J

Jo_Ndule

Unless there is definitive proof that Yamato is strong, I am not buying Yamato being the Ace of Beast Pirates. She was imprisoned here for 15-20 years and she was never able to escape?!! Because of what?!! A explosive cuff that Luffy is able to remove but she can't?!!

She even thinks that Ace and Luffy are very strong, which we know is not true.

So, until proven otherwise, I am in the group that Yamato isn't very strong. She may be Who's Who level.

[I have been changing my mind a lot lately, aren't I?]
Explosive cuff that Luffy couldn't remove too prior adcoa

Luffy isn't very strong? Says who? Compared to Rocks duo yeah he's weak but Luffy is arguably the 5th strongest pirate alive.
Ace was indeed strong. Yamato was younger too back then.

Imagine thinking whowho can no diff ร  vet or Low high tier...

Kaido knows Yamato is rebellious but still wants her as shogun...
Yamato has better portrayal than any beast pirate except Kaido

F

Fallen Prince

Most of this is nonsense. Oda already confirmed Luffy beating Kaido, and editors confirmed it was in Wano. Stop it.
Woah there buddy he never said Kaido will lose in wano , infact he said luffy will take of big mom and kaido one at a time . Its true he will face both of them . He never stated Kaido will lose in wano , if you have screenshot of it then ill keep quite.

F

Fallen Prince

Luffy isn't very strong? Says who? Compared to Rocks duo yeah he's weak but Luffy is arguably the 5th strongest pirate alive.

Well this makes me certain Yamato doesnt know much about advance form of haki . She could be YC3 level fighter , i am pretty sure king , Queen already know advanced forms of haki with their heavy bounty.

Luffy technically broke the chains without training. He just needed a desperate situation like using CoC in Marineford.

LOL some editors are full of shit
This was the anime team relaying what Oda told them. It literally states "Oda told us".

F

Fallen Prince

I am fairly okay with Yamato joining shp , its just the timing doesnt make sense . Strawhat definitely lacks proper female fighter , everyone complained about this for long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.