Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Do we have a carrot copium emote?
Carrot lost her father figure / Brother Figure / Mentor after said man choosed to take his life for Luffy in the believe that said man will bring the dawn of the world.

She still doesn't know the meaning behind the concept of the dawn and she was surprised when Pedro said this:

Its fair to say that if Carrot hear the word "DAWN", she will want to know more.

And the only place she should be able to understand that is on the sea. Perhaps even with the strawhats.

Carrot lost her father figure / Brother Figure / Mentor after said man choosed to take his life for Luffy in the believe that said man will bring the dawn of the world.

She still doesn't know the meaning behind the concept of the dawn and she was surprised when Pedro said this:

Its fair to say that if Carrot hear the word "DAWN", she will want to know more.

And the only place she should be able to understand that is on the sea. Perhaps even with the strawhats.
Are we back to ultra copium? You're literally saying that Vegapunk saying "dawn"=>Carrot joining magically

Like come on

Are we back to ultra copium? You're literally saying that Vegapunk saying "dawn"=>Carrot joining magically

Like come on

Like come on
1. I said "on the sea". Carrot sailing on the sea doesn't necessarily means that she will join the crew. That's would be her best option but she and her crew could be a third party.

2. Not magically, Carrot's entire journey is based on the discovery of the world through a new pair of eyes and the death of Pedro was extremely traumatic for her. Carrot choosing to follow the path of Pedro's will wouldn't be abnormal, after all its what we expected her to do from the start.

That's actually not half bad writting tbh, but that would envolve the Minks and the oden crew to get back online and come to the SH and it's way too early for that
I don't think the world "dawn" would have the same impact on the Wano's crew, for them, Momo will lead the dawn, not Luffy so they don't really have the same incentive to go out to sea.

1. I said "on the sea". Carrot sailing on the sea doesn't necessarily means that she will join the crew. That's would be her best option but she and her crew could be a third party.

2. Not magically, Carrot's entire journey is based on the discovery of the world through a new pair of eyes and the death of Pedro was extremely traumatic for her. Carrot choosing to follow the path of Pedro's will wouldn't be abnormal, after all its what we expected her to do from the start.

I don't think the world "dawn" would have the same impact on the Wano's crew, for them, Momo will lead the dawn, not Luffy so they don't really have the same incentive to go out to sea.
Vegapunk saying dawn=> Carrot immediately goes "OMG I need to hop onto a boat asap"
That's actually not half bad writting tbh, but that would envolve the Minks and the oden crew to get back online and come to the SH and it's way too early for that
Tbh I honesty read this as stew....the conejo haters damaged my soul🙈

Vegapunk saying dawn=> Carrot immediately goes "OMG I need to hop onto a boat asap"
Well, after she hears everything Vegapunk has to say of course. Because if vegapunk says this word, it will come with the entire context of Joy boy. "Dawn" COULD simply be the trigger.

Sailing after this speech is what any curious person would do.

If Oda had any sense, he would have already put Carrot out to sea in search of the guy who would bring the Dawn which is the SHs.

It's already fucked, he already wrote that Carrot inherits the Dawn dream from Pedro but then put her back in Zou, everything after that is just random bullsht

If Oda had any sense, he would have already put Carrot out to sea in search of the guy who would bring the Dawn which is the SHs.
Well, technically, this is just some stuff her mentor said to her, she had other things to think about at this time so its logical that she is not really caring about that stuff right now.

It's already fucked, he already wrote that Carrot inherits the Dawn dream from Pedro
There is no "dream" from Pedro and even less so some "dream" inherited by Carrot, its an invention from the fans. Luffy bringing the dawn of the world is a simple belief related to a knowledge Pedro seemed to have about the future of the Mink tribe and some unknown prophecy.

Carrot only inherited his will to fight for the crew in a specific time at a specific place. Now, she needs the incentive to go beyond.

BTW

When I'm talking about "a prophecy" Pedro seemed to know about, its possible that its not the prophecy Oden discovered on Raftel but something that one of the Duke learned about after returning from Zou.

Either that, or Oda PURPOSEFULLY left a hole in the story of the Duke that we will know about later.

I've been warning you guys for year about this: In the story, Oden did NOT talk about the Dawn to its retainers. In fact we know that they were not aware AT ALL about what Oden discovered because they asked him themselve what he knew:

So HOW COME is Pedro aware of the "DAWN", a concept from a prophecy that is only mentionned in there ???

So, either the Duke and Pedro are aware of ANOTHER prophecy about the dawn of the world
OR
Oda offscreened the entire explaination to the retainers which is unlikely for such a news
OR
Pedro was indeed talking about the prophecy of the journal of Oden and there is a hole left in the story of Wano that involves the Dukes.

Because to know about the Prophecy, one had to have the journal in their hand and there are still TWO mysteries left in the story of Wano:

1 - How did the Dukes went from this:

To this:

AND

2 - Who the HECK protected the journal of Oden ?

Last edited: