One Piece Magazine Vol. 18 (on sale 4th June 2024)

This Zoro novel is so dumb

There were 2000 separate dojos on this ONE island? Tf? So stupid

I can’t believe someone brought back that “I’m a girl” thing… this pisses me off because this isn’t even Oda. It’s fan fiction. As in the person writing this has the ability to basically write whatever they want and they still did this stupid shit

And they recycled the Wanted storyline with added lameness of Zoro being the one to reveal he’s the top swordsman on the island as opposed to in Wanted where bystanders are the ones who say Ryuma is the top swordsman

This is so lame. The fact that this isn’t canon yet it still lame is extra disappointing. Literally could have done anything and this is the outcome?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This Zoro novel is so dumb

There were 2000 separate dojos on this ONE island? Tf? So stupid

I can’t believe someone brought back that “I’m a girl” thing… this pisses me off because this isn’t even Oda. It’s fan fiction. As in the person writing this has the ability to basically write whatever they want and they still did this stupid shit

And they recycled the Wanted storyline with added lameness of Zoro being the one to reveal he’s the top swordsman on the island as opposed to in Wanted where bystanders are the ones who say Ryuma is the top swordsman

This is so lame. The fact that this isn’t canon yet it still lame is extra disappointing. Literally could have done anything and this is the outcome?
It's part 1