Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I've got the perfection revenge for the Celestial Dragons.
After the war Luffy says not to kill them and gets into a massive argument with everyone, Magellan suggests sending them to Impel Down for rehabilitation. Everyone reluctantly agrees to this. Flash forward and Level 6 has been refurbished to look mostly extravagant the Celestials are excited but Magellan quickly leads them to an area that is rundown and says they will be living there. They are complaining and asking who the nice area is for and he laughs and says your special guard and point over to Doflamingo. Doflamingo scares them shitless and he goes over and grabs Charloss's sister and says
"Tonight you, tomorrow someone else. Until im done with you all."
several years later the celestials are humble farmers

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Getting through Oshi no Ko has been both great/rough for me.

Episode 6 is probably the most realistic portrayal of how it feel to want to kill yourself I've seen in a while.

Like society is a vacuum crushing you from every side, like you can feel invisible eyes you'll never be able to see judging you.

I love the music produced by many Idols, but I really hate the Idol industry for profiting off of selling real children's youth as disposable sex appeal.

Doesn't matter if it's a poor kid in a warzone or the most popular idol in the world. The media still wants to find a way to kill them.

Last edited: