Powers & Abilities Why don’t people value future sight?

To me it seems like people over look exactly how powerful Future Sight (“FS”)is. If a character is proficient is FS they will be impossible to hit unless you meet a certain speed threshold and they’ll land attacks on their opponents much easier.

It doesn’t seem like this power is valued much in the community and it’s likely because Zoro or Sanji don’t have it. People come up with head cannon ways around it and state shit like you just need AOE attacks to bypass it yet it has never been an AOE attack that actually hit an FS user who tried to dodge it.

So without headcannon or agenda why don’t you guys value this ability?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Well I can't speak for others, but I really enjoy future sight in fact observation Haki is my all time favorite Haki.

However I know of some people in thr one piece community that thinks future sight = beat anyone

Which I heavily disagree with

Someone with good speed can speed blitz

Or someone with enough AOE that future sight doesn't matter would give them a problem too

But the Haki itself is really cool

To me it seems like people over look exactly how powerful Future Sight (“FS”)is. If a character is proficient is FS they will be impossible to hit unless you meet a certain speed threshold and they’ll land attacks on their opponents much easier.

It doesn’t seem like this power is valued much in the community and it’s likely because Zoro or Sanji don’t have it. People come up with head cannon ways around it and state shit like you just need AOE attacks to bypass it yet it has never been an AOE attack that actually hit an FS user who tried to dodge it.

So without headcannon or agenda why don’t you guys value this ability?
It has nothing to do with Zoro or Sanji, it is because Batman was able to ''kill'' Tsuru in front of FS Luffy...Batman for F sake
Lucci recently was able to inflict a fatal injury on Sentomaru in front of FS Nika
There are probably more examples I'm forgetting...

There is one more counter which you keep refusing to acknowledge: AOE. If AOE is big enough, seeing it coming a few seconds in advance wont help much.

It is situationally OP when in the hands of logia users against CQC fighters, where they can tweak the body to dodge attacks very efficiently. This is what we saw with katakuri against Luffy.

Just because it's that effective in the hands of a logia FS doesn't mean it's as effective in everyone's hands. Luffy cannot use it to same effectiveness for example, though still works well with his rubber body.

There is one more counter which you keep refusing to acknowledge: AOE. If AOE is big enough, seeing it coming a few seconds in advance wont help much.

It is situationally OP when in the hands of logia users against CQC fighters, where they can tweak the body to dodge attacks very efficiently. This is what we saw with katakuri against Luffy.

Just because it's that effective in the hands of a logia FS doesn't mean it's as effective in everyone's hands. Luffy cannot use it to same effectiveness for example, though still works well with his rubber body.
Unless that move is fast, any fs user dodges it or put up something to reduce damage or attack the person before they perform the aoe move

It has nothing to do with Zoro or Sanji, it is because Batman was able to ''kill'' Tsuru in front of FS Luffy...Batman for F sake
Lucci recently was able to inflict a fatal injury on Sentomaru in front of FS Nika
There are probably more examples I'm forgetting...
Luffy isn't a good example. Oda don't even let him use CoC
Is CoC useless ? No
It's just that Oda has to nerf Luffy for the plot to move forward

When did it happen? If it happens I’ll acknowledge it. People only say that because of Zoro wind tornado move. That’s an agenda reason nothing from the manga substantiates it.

Because Zoro doesn't have it yet
Because their fav (Mihawk or King) isn't shown having it
Dracule "hawk eyes" Mihawk......The strongest shishibukai and the one based on a hawk who are animals with amazing eye sight.....Is not profecient enough in observarion haki to have FS?

The same Mihawk who dueled multiple times with Shanks, who is confirmed to have it?
:usoprice:

Are you for real right now?:catsure:

I'm talking about explosions and such. It covers a massive AOE within a split second.

See King's jackpot. Split second, and a mountain level explosion
Luffy was at the epicenter of Ceasers explosion without FS and still dodged it. If the attack is Bajrang Gun size then maybe. But nothing Kings done is hard for Luffy to dodge.

That's the point though, FS is ''overlooked'' because it is inconsistent and only used when convenient and some characters can achieve the same results without it.
Let me know if you want examples.
You can't achieve w/o FS what FS users does when they use FS unless you are Kizaru
You'll probably just come with false equivalences

FS user can see an action several seconds before it even started. In a World like OP several seconds IS a an eternity lol