Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Nah that's forced. Implying that Mink Kings would make her next "King"(Queen obviously but Big Mom also wanted to become Pirate King so...) just because she visited WCI with Strawhat crews is fucking absurd!
No its perfectly logical. To understand that you need to understand the characterization of the Dukes:

It doesn't take a great storytelling expert to understand that the scabbard are ALL obsessed with the value of the will because that's literally how they lived, how some of them died and how the rest will live on. The dukes were raised with that set of value.

So, choosing the mink that had the biggest desire to avenge Pedro, the mink with whom the notion of will was the most pronounced is logical.

Its not reasonnable, its just LOGICAL.

The Dawn has been legit the end goal of One Piece but thatΒ«s been like that for ages, probably what the D stands for, i'm not sure if Oda is actually going to do something with Carrot being connected to that or if she's just the first victim of the Godfy maelstorm of main character syndrome.

Given the treatment Oda has been giving Carrot prolly not

H

Herrera95

No its perfectly logical. To understand that you need to understand the characterization of the Dukes:

It doesn't take a great storytelling expert to understand that the scabbard are ALL obsessed with the value of the will because that's literally how they lived, how some of them died and how the rest will live on. The dukes were raised with that set of value.

So, choosing the mink that had the biggest desire to avenge Pedro, the mink with whom the notion of will was the most pronounced is logical.

Its not reasonnable, its just LOGICAL.
Headcannon your own manga dude

:rolaugh:

Headcannon your own manga dude
No again, that's just analysis. Its like understanding that Sanji learn about the fact of asking for help through his adventure on Whole cake.

Its basic storytelling and character analysis.

But don't worry, I know that worstgen users are not the best analyst
:goyea:

we all know it's nothing unless you're on copium
You have to admit, its a little bit weird...

H

Herrera95

No again, that's just analysis. Its like understanding that Sanji learn about the fact of asking for help through his adventure on Whole cake.

Its basic storytelling and character analysis.

But don't worry, I know that worstgen users are not the best analyst
:goyea:
There is no such thing like that

:suresure:

WCI story is useless for any character progression

Oda wouldn't let Carrot join because she's stronger than Luffy and Zoro

Pathetic
By Odin's holy name, how old are these scenes even? This thread really runs on 10+ year old anime scenes as its meme source.
Carrot is dead, long live Carrot!

That's a weird hat she's crawling out of My God that's legit dog sized.
Wait... have I talked to you at all about Carrot's father being the Fourth Calamity? Old theory created by others I've been reworking.
What is a calamity? The word rings some bells......:zorothink: