Anime Discussion Kaiju No 8

What anime Kaiju No 8 copied the most?

• Total voters
Huh? Black Clover is pretty much too similar to Naruto... And what Fairy Tail has copied?

I fail to see anything close to Naruto/Black Clover in Kaiju No 8
Yes, BC is similar to Naruto. But both Asta and Kafka wants to get stronger despite lacking magic/physical abilities. They also have their wingbro (Yuno and Ichikawa). Kikoru acts just like Noelle.

And no way you haven't seen Fairy Tail similarity lol....

Slow down chapter. Just meh...

I like how the intro reminds me of 007 movies...
Post automatically merged:

Was hoping to see your video here already. This chapter was so good. Nice cliff hanger at the end. I like to see how MC doesn't have to be overpowered all the time to help. But when shit goes down I expect him to be!

Last edited:
At first I don't see it as OP since it needs charging and positioning for what I saw and understand. Doesn't seem to be a weapon she can easily manipulate and use at free will like the minor ones everyone else was using it. Definitely made to be used like how we saw against gigantic creatures. Probably would be kind of useless against smaller ones that are faster enough to dodge first shoot. But that's only my speculation.

I liked how the MC "best" friend (male one) is improving quickly. He definitely is not a Sasuke/Yuno(Black Clover) type of character that rivals MC while being better than his "base" for majority of the anime until MC surpasses him and still have his demon inside that makes him even stronger. A bit complicated my explanation but I guess you would understand. Maybe that rival is suppose to be his childhood friend that is already a captain but right now I don't see them as rivals or anything. They seem pretty disconnected to each other.

AL sama

Red Haired
At first I don't see it as OP since it needs charging and positioning for what I saw and understand. Doesn't seem to be a weapon she can easily manipulate and use at free will like the minor ones everyone else was using it. Definitely made to be used like how we saw against gigantic creatures. Probably would be kind of useless against smaller ones that are faster enough to dodge first shoot. But that's only my speculation.

I liked how the MC "best" friend (male one) is improving quickly. He definitely is not a Sasuke/Yuno(Black Clover) type of character that rivals MC while being better than his "base" for majority of the anime until MC surpasses him and still have his demon inside that makes him even stronger. A bit complicated my explanation but I guess you would understand. Maybe that rival is suppose to be his childhood friend that is already a captain but right now I don't see them as rivals or anything. They seem pretty disconnected to each other.
I was talking about Mina's compatibility with her power suit when I said OP
Post automatically merged:

yeah I kinda agree Reno is more like a bro

I was talking about Mina's compatibility with her power suit when I said OP
Oh right...

Well at first I was asking if that said power could be increased. She goes for 98% right? I wonder if there is anything related to Kaiju Nº 8 be classified at 9.8 power in their scale (not sure if limits at 10 and the same for the suit can it go above 100% I bet it can!). We are still clueless of why people can't achieve 100% from the beginning. What is the deal here?

AL sama

Red Haired
Oh right...

Well at first I was asking if that said power could be increased. She goes for 98% right? I wonder if there is anything related to Kaiju Nº 8 be classified at 9.8 power in their scale (not sure if limits at 10 and the same for the suit can it go above 100% I bet it can!). We are still clueless of why people can't achieve 100% from the beginning. What is the deal here?
we don't know if people can do it or not

so far Mina has the highest compatibility

we don't know if people can do it or not

so far Mina has the highest compatibility
Dude lastest episode was so fucking good!!!

But I hate how villains can simply disappear like that. Similar to Aizen leaving Soul Society. It is such a ridiculous way of letting them not getting defeated right now.

And gotta say I wasn't expecting the vice captain to be THAT strong and he was even restrained (Bleach thing hitting too much here). But it seems he is not that fair from Captain.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Did you guys know that the recent Kaiju (the mushroom one) was inspired from Matango, from the year 1963?

It is a given that most kaijus in Kaiju no. 8 will be inspired by Toho-Monsters or the MonsterVerse.

Did you guys know that the recent Kaiju (the mushroom one) was inspired from Matango, from the year 1963?

It is a given that most kaijus in Kaiju no. 8 will be inspired by Toho-Monsters or the MonsterVerse.
So we can expect a King Kong, Godzilla, King Ghidorah etc?